Supported by : 국토교통부
- http://stat.seoul.go.kr/jsp3/ (Accessed 17 April 2015).
- http://www.metro9.co.kr/index.do (Accessed 17 April 2015).
- Korea Transport Database Center (2010) Korea Transport Survey and Database 2010, The Korea Transport Institute.
- Y.S. Lee (1997) Traffic Survey in The Seoul Metropolitan Subway Lines, The National Railroad Administration.
- S.I. Shin (2011) Congestion Index of Urban Rail Transit Using Public Transportation Card Data, Seoul Development Institute, Working Paper 2011-BR-04.
- J.K Eom, M.H Choi, D.S Kim, J. Lee, J.Y Song (2012) Evaluation of Metro Services based on Transit Smart Card Data(A Case Study of Incheon Line 1), Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 15(1), pp. 80-87. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.1.080
- J. Chan (2007) Rail Transit OD Matrix Estimation and Journey Time Reliability Metrics Using Automated Fare Data, The degree of Master of Science in Transportation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- J.P.A. van den Heuvel, J.H. Hoogenraad (2014) Monitoring the Performance of the Pedestrian Transfer Function of Train Stations Using Automatic Fare Collection Data, Transportation Research Procedia, Volume 2, pp. 642-650. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2014.09.107
- I. Gokasar, K. Simsek, K. Ozbay (2014) Using Big Data of Automated Fare Collection System for Analysis and Improvement of BRT in Istanbul, Transportation Research Board, TRB 2015 Annual meeting.
- http://www.seoul.go.kr (Accessed 26 March 2014).
- Metropolitan Railway Division (2013) Station and Accommodations of Design Principle in Subway, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.
- Transfer Impedence of Trip Chain with a Railway Mode Embedded - Using Seoul Metroplitan Transportation Card Data - vol.36, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2016.36.6.1083