Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- H. Jung, Y. Ko, C. Li, and K. Lee, "Study on precise positioning using hybrid track circuit system in metro," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 8, no. 3, 2013, pp. 471-477. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.3.471
- D. Yang, C. Li, Z. Jin, K. Lee, and Y. Ko, "A study on hybrid track circuit tag recognition enhancement," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014, pp. 537-542. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.4.537
- C. Kim, B. Kim, and S. Lee, "A study on the necessity of integrated radio networks for domestic railways," In Proc. Fall Conf. of The Korea Society for Railway, Jeju, Korea, Oct. 2011, pp. 2808-2813.
- J. Choi, K. Kim, Y. Kim, S. Kim, and Y. Choi, "Review of domestic foreign integrated wireless network for railways," In Proc. Spring Conf. of the Korea Society for Railway, Mokpo, Korea, May 2012, pp. 1320-1324.
- Y. Song, Y. Kim, and J. Baek, "Development of integrated wireless network for railway," J. of the Korean Society for Railway, vol. 16, no. 6, 2013, pp. 551-557. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.6.551
- H. Yun, K. Lee, D. Yang, S. Oh, H. Jung, and S. Ryou, "A study on the development of train control system data transmission technology uisng a wireless mesh," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 7, no. 1, 2011, pp. 149-156. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2012.7.1.149
- M. Liem and V. B. Mendiratta, "Mission critical communication networks for railways," Bell Labs Technical J., vol. 16, no. 3, 2011, pp. 29-46. https://doi.org/10.1002/bltj.20520
- J. Gu, S. K, Jeong, C. H. Jeong, W. M. Nam, J. Y. Seo, H. Y. Yu, and J. S. Kim, A study on standard and method that frequency reassignment of telecommunication operators. Seoul, Korea, Korea Radio Promotion Association, 2010.
- S. Lee and S. Kim, "A study of wireless communication network constructing policy plan for a efficient railroad system infrastructure," J. of the Korean Society for Railway, vol. 16, no. 4, 2013, pp. 262-271. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.4.262
- A. Sniady and J. Soler, "Performance of LTE in high speed railway scenarios impact on transfer delay and integrity of ETCS messages," Lecture Notes on Computer Science 7865, 2013, pp. 211-222.