- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Comparative Analysis on the Operating System of Urban Railway & Conventional·High speed Railway
도시철도와 일반·고속철도의 운영방식에 관한 비교 분석
- Received : 2015.06.04
- Accepted : 2015.08.23
- Published : 2015.08.31
Generally, Urban railway have special characteristics with short distance journey and minimum headway intercity transportation. These days, urban railway operators choose the driverless operation system without driver. On the contrary, Conventional & high speed railway utilize for long distance and high speed running. Because of special conditions of freight railway operation compared with urban railway, operation of conventional & high speed railway is showed very different characteristics. In this paper, We compares different operation scheme of urban railway and conventional & high speed railway and then present condition for train control system based on radio.
- H. Yun and K. Lee, "Development of the Train Control System Data Transmission Technology Using a Wireless Mesh," Imt. Conf. on ICT Convergence 2011, Sept. 2011, Seoul, Korea.
- S. Kim, "Limit Analysis of the Distance between DU and RU in 4G FDD Mobile Communication Systems," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 8, no 3, 2013, pp, 471-476. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.3.471
- ANSI/IEEE Std 802.11, "Wireless LAN Medium Access Control(MAC) and Physical Layer(PHY) Specifications," Dresden, Germany, May 1999, pp.337-342.
- C. Lo and M. Lin, "QoS Provisioning in Hand off Algorithms for Wireless LAN," IEEE Trans on Communication, vol. 4, no 2, Feb. 1998, pp.9-16.
- C. Lee, "Train Location and Control using Spread Spectrum Radio Communications," United States Patent, , no. 5420883, May 30, 1995, pp.1-2.
- H. Yun and K. Lee, "A Study on the Development of Train Control System Data Transmission Technology Using a Wireless Mesh," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 7, no 1, 2011, pp. 149-156. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2012.7.1.149
- D. Yang, C. Li, and K. Lee, "A Study on Hybrid Track Circuit Tag Recognition Enhancement," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014, pp.537-542. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.4.537
- H. Jong, Y. Ko, K. Lee, and C.L Li, "Study on Precise Positioning using Hybrid Track Circuit system in Metro," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 8, no 3, 2013, pp.471-476. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.3.471