- Volume 30 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Verification Scheme for Electrical Circuit Analysis of Fire Hazard Analysis in Nuclear Power Plant
원전 화재위험도분석에서 전기회로분석 검증방안에 관한 연구
- Yim, Hyuntae (PNE Co., Ltd.) ;
- Oh, Seungjun (PNE Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Weekyong (Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety)
- Received : 2015.04.13
- Accepted : 2015.05.29
- Published : 2015.06.30
In a fire hazard analysis (FHA) for nuclear power plant, various electrical circuit analyses are performed in the parts of fire loading analysis, fire modeling analysis, separation criteria analysis, associated circuit analysis, and multiple spurious operation analysis. Thus, electrical circuit analyses are very important areas so that reliability of the analysis results should be assured. This study is to establish essential electrical elements for each analysis for verification of the reliability of the electrical circuit analyses in the fire hazard analysis for nuclear power plants. Applying the results derived by the study to domestic nuclear power plants, it is expected to determine the adequacy of the fire hazard analysis report and contribute to the reliability of the fire hazard analysis of those plants.
Supported by : 한국방사선안전재단
- USNRC, "NUREG-0800, Standard Review Plan 18.104.22.168 Fire Protection Program", Rev. 0, 2009.
- USNRC, "NUREG-0800, Standard Review Plan 22.214.171.124 Risk-Informed, Performance-Based Fire Protection Program", Rev. 0, 2009.
- USNRC, "Regulatory Guide 1.189, Fire Protection for Nuclear Power Plants", Rev. 2, 2009.
- NFPA, "SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering", 4th ed., 2008.
- USNRC, "Regulatory Guide 1.205, Risk-Informed, Performance-Based Fire Protection for Existing Light-Water Nuclear Power Plants", Rev. 1, 2009.
- NFPA, "NFPA 805, Performance-Based Standard for Fire Protection for Light-Water Reactor Electric Generating Plants", 2001.
- NEI, "NEI 00-01, Guidance for Post Fire Safe Shutdown Circuit Analysis", Rev. 2, 2009.
- USNRC, "Enforcement Guidance Memorandum 09-002, Enforcement Discretion for Fire Induced Circuit Faults", 2009.