Supported by : Hansung University
- J. Cho, E. M. Ryu, J. Oh, and S. H. Jung, "Training Method of Artificial Neural Networks for Implementation of Automatic Composition Systems," KIPS Transactions on Software and Data Engineering, vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 315-320, Aug. 2014. https://doi.org/10.3745/KTSDE.2014.3.8.315
- J. Oh, J. Song, K. Kim, and S. H. Jung, "Automatic Composition Using Training Capability of Artificial Neural Networks and Chord Progression," Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 1358-1366, Nov. 2015 https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2015.18.11.1358
- B. Johanson and R. Poli, "GP-Music: An Interactive Genetic Programming System for Music Generation with Automated Fitness Raters" Proceedings of the Third Annual Conference, pp. 181-186, 1998.
- N. Tokui and H. Iba, "Music Composition with Interactive Evolutionary Computation," Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Generative Art, pp. 215-226, 2000.
- A. Santos, B. Arcay, J. Dorado, J. Romero, and J. Rodriguez, "Evolutionary Computation Systems for Musical Composition," Proceedings of the International Conference Acoustic and Music: Theory and Applications, pp. 97-102, 2000.
- C. Chen and R. Miikkulainen, "Creating Melodies with Evolving Recurrent Neural Networks," Proceedings of the 2001 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 2241-2246, 2001.
- Debora C. Correa, Alexandre L. M. Levada, Jose H. Saito, and Joao F. Mari, "Neural network based systems for computer-aided musical composition: supervised x unsupervised learning," Proceeding SAC '08 Proceedings of the 2008 ACM symposium on Applied computing, pp. 1738-1742, 2008.
- T. Oliwa and M. Wagner, "Composing Music with Neural Networks and Probabilistic Finite-State Machines," Applications of Evolutionary Computing: EvoWorkshops 2008, pp. 503-508, 2008
- H. Kim, B. Kim, and B. Zhang, "Learning music and generation of crossover music using evolutionary hypernetworks," Proceedings of Korea Computer Congress 2009, pp. 134-138, 2009.
- G. Bickerman, S. Bosley, P. Swire, and Rober M. Keller, "Learning to Create Jazz Melodies Using Deep Belief Nets," Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Creativity, pp. 228-237, 2010.
- Andr'es E. Coca, Roseli A. F. Romero, and Liang Zhao, "Generation of composed musical structures through recurrent neural networks based on chaotic inspiration," Proceedings of International Joint Conference on Neural Networks," pp. 3220-3226, 2011.
- J. D. Fernandez and F. Vico, "AI Methods in Algorithmic Composition: A Comprehensive Survey," Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, vol. 48, pp. 513-582, 2013.
- J.-Y. Jo, Y.-H. Kim, M.-K. Lee, "Analysis of Composition Chord Based on Back-propagation Neural Network," Journal of Digital Contents Society, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 245-249, Sep. 2004.