Supported by : 한성대학교
- J. Cho, E. M. Ryu, J. Oh, and S. H. Jung, "Training Method of Artificial Neural Networks for Implementation of Automatic Composition Systems," KIPS Transactions on Software and Data Engineering, vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 315-320, Aug. 2014. https://doi.org/10.3745/KTSDE.2014.3.8.315
- J.-W. Oh, J.-H. Song, K-H.. Kim and S. H. Jung, "Automatic Composition Using Training Capability of Artificial Neural Networks and Chord Progression," Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 1358-1366, Nov. 2015. https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2015.18.11.1358
- B. Johanson and R. Poli, "GP-Music: An Interactive Genetic Programming System for Music Generation with Automated Fitness Raters" Proceedings of the Third Annual Conference, pp. 181-186, 1998.
- N. Tokui and H. Iba, "Music Composition with Interactive Evolutionary Computation," Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Generative Art, pp. 215-226, 2000.
- A. Santos, B. Arcay, J. Dorado, J. Romero, and J. Rodriguez, "Evolutionary Computation Systems for Musical Composition," Proceedings of the International Conference Acoustic and Music: Theory and Applications, pp. 97-102, 2000.
- C. Chen and R. Miikkulainen, "Creating Melodies with Evolving Recurrent Neural Networks," Proceedings of the 2001 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 2241-2246, 2001.
- Debora C. Correa, Alexandre L. M. Levada, Jose H. Saito, and Joao F. Mari, "Neural network based systems for computer-aided musical composition: supervised x unsupervised learning," Proceeding SAC '08 Proceedings of the 2008 ACM symposium on Applied computing, pp. 1738-1742, 2008.
- T. Oliwa and M. Wagner, "Composing Music with Neural Networks and Probabilistic Finite-State Machines," Applications of Evolutionary Computing: EvoWorkshops 2008, pp. 503-508, 2008.
- H. Kim, B. Kim, and B. Zhang, "Learning music and generation of crossover music using evolutionary hypernetworks," Proceedings of Korea Computer Congress 2009, pp. 134-138, 2009.
- G. Bickerman, S. Bosley, P. Swire, and Rober M. Keller, "Learning to Create Jazz Melodies Using Deep Belief Nets," Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Creativity, pp. 228-237, 2010.
- Andres E. Coca, Roseli A. F. Romero, and Liang Zhao, "Generation of composed musical structures through recurrent neural networks based on chaotic inspiration," Proceedings of International Joint Conference on Neural Networks," pp. 3220-3226, 2011.
- J. D. Fernandez and F. Vico, "AI Methods in Algorithmic Composition: A Comprehensive Survey," Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research," vol. 48, pp. 513-582, 2013.