Grant : BK21플러스
Supported by : 부산대학교
- Chau, F. P., and R. Eatock Taylor. "Second-order wave diffraction by a vertical cylinder." Journal of Fluid Mechanics 240 (1992): 571-599. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112092000211
- Lighthill, James. "Waves and hydrodynamic loading." Proceedings of the Second International Conference on the Behaviour of Off-Shore Structures, held at Imperial College, London, England. (1979).
- Malenica, Sime, and B. Molin. "Third-harmonic wave diffraction by a vertical cylinder." Journal of Fluid Mechanics 302 (1995): 203-229. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112095004071
- McIver, P., and D. V. Evans. "The occurrence of negative added mass in free-surface problems involving submerged oscillating bodies." Journal of engineering mathematics 18.1 (1984): 7-22. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00042895
- Mei, C. C. "The applied dynamics of ocean waves." John Wiely & Sons, New York (1983).
- Molin, Bernard. "Second-order diffraction loads upon three-dimensional bodies."Applied Ocean Research 1.4 (1979): 197-202. https://doi.org/10.1016/0141-1187(79)90027-0
- Molin, B., and A. Marion. "Second-order loads and motions for floating bodies in regular waves", Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, held Tokyo, 13-18 Apr. (1986), Vol. I, p. 353.
- Taylor, R. Eatock, and S. M. Hung. "Second order diffraction forces on a vertical cylinder in regular waves." Applied Ocean Research 9.1 (1987): 19-30. https://doi.org/10.1016/0141-1187(87)90028-9
- Tung, Chi C. "Hydrodynamic forces on submerged vertical circular cylindrical tanks under ground excitation." Applied Ocean Research 1.2 (1979): 75-78. https://doi.org/10.1016/0141-1187(79)90020-8