- Volume 65 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Characteristic of Power Conversion System in Electric Railway Vehicle According to Contact Loss in Feeding System Considering Characteristic of Rigid Bar
강체전차선로의 특성을 고려한 급전시스템에서 이선에 따른 철도차량 전력변환장치에 대한 특성에 관한 연구
- Jung, No-Geon (Dept. of Transportation System Engineering, Korea National University of Transportation) ;
- Lee, Hwan (Dept. of Transportation System Engineering, Korea National University of Transportation) ;
- Kim, Jae-Moon (Dept. of Transportation System Engineering, Graduate School of Transportation, Korea National University of Transportation)
- Received : 2016.01.11
- Accepted : 2016.02.28
- Published : 2016.03.01
In this paper, Characteristic of power conversion unit of a railway vehicles according to contact loss in feeding system that applied impedance of rigid conductor is analyzed. It applied impedance of rigid bar in modeling of electric railway system. Railway vehicles are performed of modeling based on the performance of the electric railway vehicle. Effects of the contact loss in the power conversion unit were analyzed via main transformer of railway vehicle, the input and output voltage characteristics of the converter through contact loss was generated after linking the vehicle with feeding system.
Grant : 철도 부품 창의연구센터
Supported by : 한국교통대학교산학협력단
- Jo, Han-Bum, "A Study on the Improvement of Overhead Rigid Conductor Line of Electric Railway for Speed-up, master's thesis, Seoul National University of science and technology, 2011.
- Park, Young et al, "On the Implementation of an Advanced Judgement Algorithm for Contact Loss of Catenary System", KIEE, Vol. 63, No. 6, pp. 850-854, 2014.
- Lee, Sung-Gyen et al, "The Influence on Traction Return Current by Pantograph Detachment Frequency of High-speed Train", JIEIE, Vol. 28, No. 9, pp. 8-13, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2014.28.9.008
- Jung, No-Geon, "The Analysis of Short Current on Actual System through Power Analysis ofAT Feeder System for Electric Railway", KIEE, Vol. 63, No. 11, pp. 1582-1587, 2014.
- Bae, Sang-Joon, Jang, Kwang-Dong, Lee, Ki-Won, Park Youn-Cheol, "A Study on Characteristics of Overhead Rigid Conductor System for Developing the High-speed System up to 250km/h", KIEE, Vol. 64, No 3, 2015.
- Yim, Geum-Kwang "Analysis of Overhead Rigid Conductor Line for Subway Tunnel Sections", The Transactions of KIEE, Vol 62, No. 11, pp. 1640-1646, 2013.
- No-Geon Jung, Jae-Moon kim et al, "Response Characteristic Analysis using Modeling of Propulsion System for 8200 Electric Locomotive", The Transactions of KIEE, Vol 62, No. 11, pp. 1640-1646, 2013.
- KR, "Dynamic Performance of Catenary System", 2012.
- Optimal Capacity Estimation Method of the Energy Storage Mounted on a Wireless Railway Train for Energy-Sustainable Transportation vol.11, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3390/en11040986