연구 과제 주관 기관 : 농림수산식품기술기획평가원
- A.O.A.C. 1995. Official Methods of Analysis. 16th ed. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington DC., USA, 69-74
- Beam, T. M., T. C. Jenkins, P. J. Moate, R. A. Kohn, and D. L. Palmquist. 2000. Effects of amount and source of fat on the rates of lipolysis and biohydrogenation of fatty acids in ruminal contents. J. Dairy Sci. 83: 2564-2573. https://doi.org/10.3168/jds.S0022-0302(00)75149-6
- Chagas, L. M., J. J. Bass, D. Blache, C. R. Burke, J. K. Kay, D. R. Lindsay, M. C. Lucy, G. B. Martin, S. Meier, F. M. Rhodes, J. R. Roche, W. W. Thatcher, and R. Webb. 2007. Invited review: New perspectives on the roles of nutrition and metabolic priorities in the subfertility of highproducing dairy cows. J. Dairy Sci. 90: 4022-4032. https://doi.org/10.3168/jds.2006-852
- Dahiya, J. P., D. C. Wilkie, A. G. Van Kessel, and M. D. Drew. 2006. Potential strategies for controlling necrotic enteritis in broiler chickens in post-antibiotic era. Anim. Feed Sci. Technol. 129: 60-68. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anifeedsci.2005.12.003
- Fuller, R. 1989. Probiotics in man and animals. J. Appl. Bacteri. 66: 365-378. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2672.1989.tb05105.x
- Hess. B. W., G. E. Moss, and D. C. Rule, 2008. A decade of developments in the area of fat supplementation research with beef cattle and sheep. J. Anim. Sci. 86:188. https://doi.org/10.2527/jas.2007-0546
- Hiroaki, S. 1997. Control of Secretion and Action of Insulin by Volatile Fatty Acids in Ruminants.Animal Sci. and Technol. (Jpn). 68: 993-1002.
- Hong, E. C. and Kim, I. H. 2001. Functional Agents to Replace Antibiotics for Friendly Environment Pig Diets. Korean J Org Agric. 9: 136-149.
- Hong, Z. S., M. G. Jin, R. H. Jin, S. Y. Han, H. G. Lee, H. J. Lee, and Y. J. Choi. 2002. Effects of Chromium Picolinate on Growth Performance, carcass Characteristics and Plasma Components in Holstein Bulls. J. Anim. Sci & Technol. 44: 419-426. https://doi.org/10.5187/JAST.2002.44.4.419
- Jeffrey, A. and M. D. Fisher. 1990. The Chromium Program. New York, 1-5.
- Kim, C. H., B. K. Park, J. G. Park, H. S. Kim, K. I. Sung, J. S. Shin, and S. J. Ohh. 2005. Estimation of Rumen By-pass Rate of Chromium-methionine Chelates by Ruminal Bacteria Analysis. J. Anim. Sci. & Technol. (Kor). 47: 759-768 https://doi.org/10.5187/JAST.2005.47.5.759
- Kim, C. J. and Lee, E. S. 2003. Effects of quality grade on the chemical, physical and sensory characteristics of Hanwoo (Korean native cattle) beef. Meat Science 63: 397-405. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0309-1740(02)00099-2
- Lambert, B. and C. Jacquemin. 1979. Inhibition of epinephrine induced lipolysis in isolated white adipocytes of aging rabbit by increased alpha adrenergic responsiveness. J. Lipid Resea. 20: 208-216.
- Mitsumoto, M. 1992. Studies on measurement and improvement of beef quality. Ph. D. Dissertion in Kyoto University. Japan.
- Ohh, S. J. and Lee, J. Y. 2005. Dietary Chromium-methionine chelate supplementation and animal performance. J. Anim. Sci. 6: 898-907.
- Striffler, S. S., M. M. Polansky, and R. A. Anderson. 1993. Dietary chromium enhances insulin secretion in perfused rat pancreas. J. Trace Elim. Exp. Med. 6: 75-81.
- Zinn, R. A., S. K. Gulati, A. Plascencia, and J. Salinas, 2000. Influence of ruminal biohydrogenation on the feeding value of fat in finishing diets for feedlot cattle. J. Anim. Sci. 78: 1738. https://doi.org/10.2527/2000.7871738x