Supported by : 가톨릭대학교
- Bandura, A., & Schunk, D. H. (1981). Cultivating competence, self efficacy and intrinsic interest through proximal self-motivation. J Pers Soc Psychol, 41(3), 586-598. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.116
- Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (1987). The support of autonomy and the control of behavior. J Pers Soc Psychol, 53(6), 1024-1037.
- Dent, J. A., & Harden, R. M. (2005). A practical guide for medical teachers (2nd ed.). Edinburgh: Elsevier Churchill Livingstone.
- Hackett, G., & Betz, N. E. (1983). The relationship of mathematics self-efficacy expectations to the selection of science-based college majors. J Vocat Behav, 23(3) 329-345.
- Han, J. J., (2013). The development of outcome-based curriculum in medical schools outside Korea. Korean Med Educ Rev, 15(1), 19-24. https://doi.org/10.17496/KMER.2013.15.1.019
- Hwang, J. Y., Shin, J. S., Yoon, H. B., Kim, D. H., Yoo, D. M., Kim, E. J., & Lee, S. H. (2015). Research and development of evaluation criteria for premedical curriculum. Korean J Med Educ, 27(4), 255-265. https://doi.org/10.3946/kjme.2015.27.4.255
- Kim, A. Y., & Park, I. Y. (2001). Construction and validation of academic self-efficacy scale. J Educ Res, 39(1), 95-123.
- Kim, C. J., Kwon, I., Han, H. J., Heo, H. J., & Ahn, D. S. (2013). Korean doctors’ competency: Based on a survey on doctors. J Korean Med Assoc, 57(2), 128-136. https://doi.org/10.5124/jkma.2014.57.2.128
- Kim, H. S. (2002). Middle school teacher job satisfaction and the relationship between self-leadership (Unpublished master' thesis), Soongsil University, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim, Y. S. (2008). Effects of achievement goal orientation of dental school students on self-motivation, self-regulated learning strategies, and self-efficacy. Korean J Med Educ, 20(3), 199-208. https://doi.org/10.3946/kjme.2008.20.3.199
- Manz, C. C. (1983). The art of self-leadership: Strategies for personal effectiveness in your life and work. Englewood Cloffs: Prentice-Hall.
- Schunk, D. H. (1983). Ability versus effort attributional feedback: Differntial effects on self-efficacy and achievement. J Educ Psychol, 75(6), 848-856. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-0618.104.22.1688
- Schunk, D. H. (1991). Self-efficacy and academic motivation. Educ Psychol, 26(3-4), 207-231. https://doi.org/10.1080/00461520.1991.9653133
- Seomun, G. A. (2005). The Relationship of self-leadership, job satisfaction and perceived outcome in nurses. J Korean Acad Nurs Admin, 11(1), 45-58.