- Volume 11 Issue 3
Impact on the Innovation Action for Job Autonomy of Caregiver
요양보호사의 직무자율성이 혁신행동에 미치는 영향
- Kim, Youn Jae (Hanyoung Theologycal University) ;
- NamKoong, Sun (Hanyoung Theologycal University) ;
- PARK, Su Jan (Department of Social Welfare, Hanyoung Theologycal University)
- Received : 2016.05.18
- Accepted : 2016.06.28
- Published : 2016.06.30
In this study, We tried to investigate the relationship between the Caregiver's Autonomy of duty and the Their innovation action at the present situation of awareness diffusion of caregiver's job autonomy and rapid aging increasing. We analyzed the factors effected to the innovative action by the caregiver's job autonomy and demographic factor, to the caregivers who work in Seoul. As a result of the analysis, it was found the factors that effect to innovation action statistically and significantly are job autonomy, work schedule, decision-making, methodology, age, education, type of facility, scale of facility and job title. In other words, the organization tries to invest enough job autonomy to caregiver in their environment and the organizational culture tries to encourage new idea is induct positive effect to the innovative action. In this regards, the principal requires ability to create environment that the caregivers can suggest new idea, and develop the management strategy to improve caregiver's job autonomy.
- Bauer, T. & Ergoden, B.(2015), The Oxford Handbook of Leader-Member Exchange. New York, NY 10016: Oxford University Press.
- Choe I. O., Bak, J. W., & Seon, J. G.(2011), Members of the relationship between organizational culture and innovation actions: Moderating effect of organizational trust with the task of conflict, The journal of industrial innovation. Article 27(3), 1-33.
- Gim, H. Y.(2011), Impact on job autonomy innovative behavior: Focusing on the mediating effect of self-leadership, Korea Society of Human Resource Management Organization and Personnel Management Studies. The 35th house 4, 199-229
- Go, D. Y.(2012), Impact on job autonomy innovative behavior: Focusing on the mediating effect of job satisfaction and personality and control effects of organizational innovation climate, Master's Thesis, Kwangwoon University.
- Go, D. Y. & Yu, T. Y.(2012), The relationship between job autonomy innovative behavior; Parame-ters of effects and moderating effects of job satisfaction and organizational innovat-ion climate Bible, Korean Journal of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 25(1), 215-238. https://doi.org/10.24230/ksiop.25.1.201202.215
- Glassman, E.(1986), Managing for Creativity: back to basics in R&D, R&D Management, 16, 175-183. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9310.1986.tb01170.x
- Graen, G. B. & UhlBien, M.(1995), The Relationship-based approach to leadership: Development of LMX theory of leadership over 25 years: Applying a multi-level, multi-domain perspective. Leadership Quarterly 6(2), 219-247. https://doi.org/10.1016/1048-9843(95)90036-5
- Gwon, M. G.(2013), Airline employee coaching leadership, Study on Service Innovation attitudes and behavior, Doctoral Dissertation, Kyonggi University
- Health care and Welfare bahasa standard textbook(2014), http://www.nhis.or.kr/bbs7/boards/B0160/14327?boardKey=37&sort=sequence&order=desc&rows=10&messageCategoryKey=&pageNumber=1&viewType=generic&targetType=12&targetKey=37&status=&period=&startdt=&enddt=&queryField=&query=.
- Health care and Welfare bohosa standard textbook(2014), http://www.mohw.go.kr/front_new/jb/sjb030301vw.jsp?PAR_MENU_ID=03&MENU_ID=0329&CONT_SEQ=295713&page=1 57-58.
- Hong, J. Y., Gim, O. Y. & Lee E. G.(2009), Nurse-physician collaboration, the relationship between job autonomy and organizational commitment, Journal of Nursing Administr-ation Society of Nursing Administration, Article 15(4), 601-609.
- Jenssen, O.(2000), Job Demands, Perceptions of Effort-Reward Fairness and Innovative Behavior.
- Jin, Y. H.(2015), Research on the Effect of Job Conditions innovative behavior, Doctoral Dissertation, Dankook University,
- Kanter, R. M.(1988), Three tiers for innovation research. Communication Research, 15(5), 509-523. https://doi.org/10.1177/009365088015005001
- Kim, H. R. & Kim, S. G.(2011), The Effects of Job Autonomy on Innovative Behavior: Focusing upon the Mediation Effect of Self-Leadership Korea Society of Human Resource Management, 35(4), 199-229.
- Kim M. H.(2014), Study on Influential Factors Innovation actions of local officials: Focusing on LMX and job autonomy, control effect, Doctoral Dissertation, Sangji University.
- Kim, T. K.(2015), Effect of Knowledge Sharing on Innovative Behavior and Moderating Effects of Individual and Organizational Factors among Hospital Employees. Master's Thesi. Graduate School of Public Health, Inje University
- Kim, Y. J., Nam K. S. & Kang, Y. S,(2014), Analysis of the Main Causes of the Effect of the Job Satisfaction to the System Absorption of the Childcare Teachers, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 9(4), 135-144 https://doi.org/10.16972/apjbve.9.4.201408.135
- Lee, H. G., Byon, C. B. & Bak, S. J.(2013), Study on the antecedents of knowledge sharing an service innovation actions: Seoul particular target first-class hotels, Korea Tourism Researc Tourism Research Association Journal. Article 27(4), 49-68.
- Lee, I. S.(1999), An Exploratory Study on the Antecedents of innovative behavior, HR Research 23, 89-114.
- Morgeson, F. P. & Humphrey, S. E.(2006), The work design questionnaire(WDQ): Developing and validating a comprehensive measure for assessing job design and the nature of work. Journal of Applied Psychology, 91(6), 1321-1339. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.91.6.1321
- Nam, H. S.(2013), The Mediating Effect of Psychological Empowerment on the Relationship between Organizational Commitment and Job Satisfaction, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 8(2), 175-185. https://doi.org/10.16972/apjbve.8.2.201306.175
- Park, G. H. & Han, I. S.(1999), Personality and work environment that affect innovation activities: R&D center with research and technical staff. Business Studies, 28(2).
- Park, M. G.(2015), R & D innovation climate parameters on the impact of innovation and team learning behavior in the behavior of organizational effectiveness, Master's Thesis, JungAng University Global Human Resource Development. University.
- Park, N. G.(2010), Job as a predecessor of autonomy, organizational commitment and organizational citizenship behavior: Castle regulatory impact innovation, Korea Society of personnel, organization, personnel and organizational studies, Article 18(2), 67-96.
- Shin, Y. G.(1998), Organizational Behavior, Dasan publisher.
- Siegel, S. M. & Kaemmerer, W. F.(1978), Measuring the perceived support for innovation in organizations. Journal of Applied Psychology, 63(5), 553-562. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.63.5.553
- Song, B. S.(2005), Mediators Effect of Creativity between Job Characteristics and Innovation Behavior, Journal of Management, 18(4), 1483-1503
- Scott, S. G. & Bruce, R. A.(1994), Determinants of inovative behavior. A path model of individual innovation in the workplace. Academy of Management, Journal, 37(3), 580-607. https://doi.org/10.2307/256701
- Van de Ven(1986), Central Problems in The Management of Innovation Management Science, 32(5), 590-607. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.32.5.590
- West, M. A. & Farr, J. L.(1990), lnnovation and creativity at work. Psychological and Organizational Strategjes. New York:Wiley. 3-13.
- Yang, J. G. & Lee, H. J.(2014), An Empirical Study on the innovation behavior of members apply the theory of planned behavior, One days Ordinary Ordinary Society, 64, 131-162.