연구 과제 주관 기관 : National Research Foundation of Korea
- Beddhu, M., Jiang, M.-Y., Taylor, L.K., Whitfield, D.L., "Computation of steady und unsteady flows with a free surface around the Wigley hull," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 89, (1998,) pp. 67-84. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0096-3003(97)81648-7
- Harlow, E. H., Welch, J. E., "Numerical calculation of time dependent viscous incompressible flow with free surface," Physics of Fluids, Vol. 8, (1965), pp. 2182-2189. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1761178
- Hirt, C. W., Nichols, B. D., "Volume of fluid method for dynamics of free boundaries," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 39, (1981), pp. 201-221. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9991(81)90145-5
- Issa, R.I., "Solution of implicitly discretized fluid flow equations by operator splitting," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 62, (1985), pp. 40-65.
- Jasak, H., "Error analysis and estimation for the finite volume method with applications to fluid flows," Ph.D Thesis, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (1996).
- Journee, J.M.J., "Experiments and calculations on four Wigley hullforms," Report No. 909, Delft University (1992,).
- Kim, W.J., Van, S.H., Kim, D.H., "Measurement of flows around modern commercial ship model," Experiment in Fluids, Vol. 31, (2001) pp. 567-578. https://doi.org/10.1007/s003480100332
- Lee, H., Rhee, S. H., "A Dynamic Interface Compression Method for VOF Simulations of High-Speed Planing Watercraft," Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 29, (2015), pp. 1849-1857. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-015-0405-6
- Muzaferija, S., Peric, M., Sames, P., Schelin, T., "A two-fluid Navier-Stokes solvers to simulate water entry," 22th Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics, Washington D.C (1999).
- Park, S., Park, S.W., Rhee, S.H., Lee, S.B., Choi, J.-E., Kang, S.H., "Investigation on the wall function implementation for the prediction of ship resistance," International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Vol. 5, (2013), pp. 33-46 https://doi.org/10.3744/JNAOE.2013.5.1.033
- Park, S., Rhee, S. H., "Comparative study of incompressible and isothermal compressible flow solvers for cavitating flow dynamics," Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 29, (2015), pp. 3287-3296. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-015-0727-4
- Peric, M., "A Finite Volume method for the prediction of three-dimensional fluid flow in complex ducts," Ph.D Thesis, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (1985).
- Rhee, S.H., "Unsteady Reynolds averaged Navier-Stokes method for free-surface wave flows around surface-piercing cylindrical structures," Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering, Vol. 135, No. 4, (2009), pp. 135-143. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-950X(2009)135:4(135)
- Rusche, H., "Computational fluid dynamics of dispersed two-phase flows at high phase fractions." Ph.D Thesis, Thesis, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (2002).
- Saad, Y., van der Vorst, H.A., "Iterative solution of linear systems in the 20th century," Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 123, Is. 1-2, (2000), pp. 1-33. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0377-0427(00)00412-X
- Shih, T.-H., Liou, W.W., Shabbir, A., Yang, Z., Zhu, J., "A new k-e eddy-viscosity model for high Reynolds number turbulent flows - model development and validation," Computers & Fluids, Vol. 24, No. 3, (1995), pp. 227-238. https://doi.org/10.1016/0045-7930(94)00032-T
- Sussman, M., Smereka, P., and Osher, S., "A level set approach for computing solutions to incompressible two-phase flow," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 114, (1994), pp. 146-159. https://doi.org/10.1006/jcph.1994.1155
- Ubbink, O., "Numerical prediction of two fluid systems with sharp interface," Ph.D Thesis, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (1996).
- van Leer, B., "Towards the Ultimate Conservative Difference Scheme," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 32, No. 1, (1979), pp. 101-136. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9991(79)90145-1
- Waclawczyk, T., Koronowicz, T., "Remarks on prediction of wave drag using VOF method with interface capturing approach," Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 8, (2008), pp. 5-14.
- Wang, Z., Zou, Q., Reeve, D., "Simulation of spilling breaking waves using a two phase flow CFD model," Computers & Fluids, Vol. 28, (2009), pp. 1995-2005
- Effect of wave periods on added resistance and motions of a ship in head sea simulations vol.137, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2017.04.009