- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The Relationship among Health Promotion Behaviors, Self-Respect and Life Satisfaction of Middle-aged Men and Women Who use the Life Gym
생활체육관을 이용하는 중년남녀의 건강증진행위, 자아존중감 및 생활만족도와의 관계
- Lee, Oi-Sun (Department of Nursing, Changshin University) ;
- Park, Sung-Hee (Department of Nursing, Busan Women's College)
- Received : 2016.07.26
- Accepted : 2016.08.11
- Published : 2016.08.31
This study was conducted to identify the relationship among health promotion behaviors, self-respect, and life satisfaction of middle-aged men and women who use the life gym. The participants included 208 middle-aged men and women who use the life gym in Korea. The data were collected between July 26 and September 10, 2014, using a self-report questionnaire, and were analyzed by frequencies, t-test,
본 연구는 생활체육관을 이용하는 중년남녀의 건강증진행위, 자아존중감 및 생활만족도와의 관계를 파악하고자 시도되었다. 생활체육관을 이용하는 중년남녀 208명을 대상으로 설문지를 이용하여 2014년 7월 26부터 9월 10일까지 자료를 수집하였다. SPSS WIN 18을 이용하여 빈도, t-test,
Supported by : 부산여자대학교
- E. T. Oh, H. O. Oh, "Relationship among Mid-life Crisis, Health Promotion Behavior and Life Satisfaction", The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 50(6), pp.325-336. 2011.
- N. J. Pender, "Health promotion in nursing practice (3rd ed.)", Stamford, CT: Appleton & Lange, 1996.
- Y.S. Kang, M. J. Chung, Y. S. Park, Y. S. Lee, H. S. Kim, D. M. Lee, D. W. Lee, "An Analysis of Articles for Health Promotion Behaviors of Korean Middle-Aged", Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 20(1), pp.75-86. 2009.
- J. I. Lee, S. Y. Kim, K. S. Seo, "Effects of Self Efficacy, Health Related Hardiness on a Health Promoting Lifestyle of Middle-aged People", The Journal of Korean academic society of nursing education, 13(2), pp.177-183, 2007.
- E. Y. Hong, "The Mediating Effect of Self-efficacy in the Relationship between Diabetes Knowledge and Health Promoting Behaviors: Focus on Gender Differentiation", The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 21(4), pp.509-517, 2015 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2015.21.4.509
- M. J. Kim, K. B. Kim, "Influencing of Psychological Well-Being for the Middle Aged Adults and Elderly", Journal of East-West Nursing Research, 19(2), pp.150-158, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14370/jewnr.2013.19.2.150
- Y. J. Yang,, "(The) Effects of Self-esteem and Family Stress on Depression of Middle-aged Couples: Analysis of Actor-Partner Interdependence Model", Unpublished master's thesis, Kyung Hee University, 2012.
- H. S. Park, "A Study on the Relationship between Depression, Health Promoting Behavior, Self-Esteem, and Optimism in Middle-aged Women", Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, 11(3), pp.352-362, 2002.
- J. H. Seo, "The Relationship among Health Promoting Behavior, Depression and Life Satisfaction of the Elderly People", Unpublised master's thesis, Seonam University, 2008
- F. Faul, E. Erdfelder, A. G. Lang, & A. Buchner, "Statistical power analyses using G*Power 3.1: Tests for correlation and regression analyses", Behavior Research Methods, 41, pp.1149-1160, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3758/BRM.41.4.1149
- S. N. Walker, K. R. Sechrist, N. J. Pender, "The Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile: development and psychometric characteristics.", Nursing Research, 36(2), pp.76-81, 1987. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/00006199-198703000-00002
- Y. E. Seo, "Health Promoting Lifestyle, Hardiness and Gender Role Characteristics in Middle-Aged Women", Korean journal of women health nursing , 2(1), pp. 119-134, 1996.
- M. Rosenberg, "Society and the adolescent self-image", Princeton, NJ: Princeton university press, 1965. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1515/9781400876136
- H. R. Choi, "Stress of korea university and cognitive behavioral counseling", Unpublished doctoral dissertation Ewha Women University, 1986.
- J. Yun, "Elderly Life Satisfaction Scale Production Research", Korean Psychological Association, Proceedings, pp.26-30, 1982.
- J. I. Kim, M. Y. Park, "The Relationship between Health Promoting Behaviors and Anger in Middle-Aged Men", The Korean journal of fundamentals of nursing, 12(1), pp. 38-45, 2005
- J. S. Park, "(A) model for health promoting behaviors in late-middle aged women", Unpublished doctoral dissertation Seoul National University, 1995.
- W. M. Wo, " (A) Study on the Factors Affecting Health Promoting Lifestyles of Middle-Aged Men", Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, 1994
- Y. H. Lee, " Analysis of Influencing Factors on Health Promoting Behavior in Middle-Aged Men",, The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Adult Nursing, 11(3), 1999
- A. F Muhlenkamp, J. A. Verran, "Self esteem, social support, and positive health practice", Nurs. Research, 35(6), pp334-338, 1986. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/00006199-198611000-00007
- Y. J. Lee, J. S. Park, "Relationship between Perception for Successful Aging and Health Promotion Behavior of Late Middle Aged Women", Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society; 17(2), pp 1073-1086, 2015.
- K. J. Lee, J. H. Yu, E. J. Lee " Factors Effecting Health Promoting Behaviors in Middle-Aged Women", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35(3), pp.494-502, 2005. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.3.494
- Y. S. Ju, "Association among Religiosity, Self-Esteem, and Life Satisfaction in Middle Aged Men and Women", Unpublished master's thesis, In Je University, 2013
- S. H. Jang, "A Structural Analysis on Middle-aged Adult's Meaning in Life and It's Related Variables", Unpublished doctoral dissertation Catholic University, 2015.
- Y. M. Jung, "Life Stress, Coping Behavior, and Life Satisfaction among the Middle-Aged Adults", Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, 13(3), pp.1279-1291, 2011.
- Y. H. Ko, "Relationship between Expectations regarding Aging and Health Promotion Lifestyle of Physical Activity Participants in Middle Age", Korean journal of physical education, 54(4), pp. 385-395, 2015.
- M. L. Kim, D. H. Lee, "Difference in Health Promoting Behaviors and Happiness among Middle- aged Women According to their Regular Excercise Participation and Perception of Health Condition", Korean journal of physical education, 53(2), pp. 175-186, 2014.