Supported by : 정보통신기술진흥센터
- C. R. Chang, J. J. Wu, and P. Liu, "An Empirical Study on Memory Sharing of Virtual Machines for Server Consolidation," Proc. of the IEEE International. Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications (ISPA), pp. 244-249, 2011.
- W. Zhao, Z. Wang, and Y. Luo, "Dynamic Memory Balancing for Virtual Machines," Proc. of ACM International Conference on Virtual Execution Environments (VEE), pp. 21-30, 2009.
- C. A. Waldspurger, "Memory Resource Management in VMware ESX Server," Proc. of USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI), pp. 181-194, 2002.
- D. Gupta, S. Lee, M. Vrable, S. Savage, A. Snoeren, G. Varghes, G. Voelker, and A. Vahdat, "Difference Engine: Harnessing Memory Redundancy in Virtual Machines," Communications of the ACM, Vol. 53, No. 10, pp. 85-93, Oct. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1145/1831407.1831429
- A. Arcangeli, I. Eidus, and C. Wright, "Increasing Memory Density by using KSM," Proc. of the Ottawa Linux Symposium (OLS), pp. 19-28, 2009.
- K. Miller, F. Franz, M. Rittinghaus, M. Hillenbrand, and F. Bellosa, "XLH: More Effective Memory Deduplication Scanners through Cross-layer Hints," Proc. of USENIX Annual Technical Conference (ATC), pp. 279-290, 2013.
- Y. Nam, D. Lee, and Y. I. Eom, "SELF: Improving Opportunity of Memory Sharing using VM Self-Hints in Virtualized Systems," Proc. of ACM SIGOPS Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys), 2015.
- J. Kim, T. Kim, C. Min, H. Jun, S. Lee, W. Kim, and Y. I. Eom, "Symbiotic Dynamic Memory Balancing for Virtual Machines in Smart TV Systems," Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI) Journal, Vol. 36, No. 5, pp. 741-751, Oct. 2014.