Grant : Development of Solution for Safety and Optimal Navigation Path of a Ship Considering the Sea State
Supported by : Korean Evaluation Institute of Industrial Technology(KEIT)
- Adrian, R.J.M Lloyd. SEAKEEPING: ship Behavior in rough Weather, Ellis Horwood, (1989).
- Bae, M.H., Kim, S.J. and Moon, J.Y. The Optimum Design of Green Water Protector for FPSO, Special Issue of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, (2007) 94-98.
- Buchner, B., Voogt, A.J., Duggal, A.S. and Heyl, C.N. Green Water Evaluation for FPSOs in the Gulf of Mexico, OTC 14192, (2002).
- Buchner, B. and Garcia, J.L-C. Design aspects of green loading on FPSOs, OMAE2003-37162, (2003).
- Han, J.C., Lee, S.K. and Jeong, S.J. Physics of green water on FPSOs, Proceeding of the Annual Spring Meeting, SNAK, (2004) 22-23.
- Jeong, K.L., Lee, Y.G. and Ha, Y.J. Experimental and Numerical Study on the Effects of Bow Deck Shape on the Green Water, Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea Vol. 50, (2013) 273-281. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2013.50.5.273
- Jung, K.H., Lee K.N. and Chae, Y.J. The green water development process in regular waves, the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, 61, (2015).
- Lee, H.H., Lim, H.J. and Rhee, S.H. Experimental Investigation of the Bow Configuration Influence on the Green Water on FPSO, Journal of Ocean Engineering and of Korea, ISSN 1225-0767, (2009).
- Lee, H.H., Lim, H.J. and Rhee, S.H. Experimental investigation of green water on deck for a CFD validation database, Ocean Engineering 42, 47-60, (2012). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2011.12.026
- Lee K.N., Jung, K.H., Chae, Y.J., Park, I.R. and Suh, S.B. Study on green water behavior on rectangular shaped structure, Korea Journal of Computational Fluids Engineering 20(2) (2015) 96-102.
- Soares, C.G. and Pascoal, R. Experimental Study of the Probability Distributions of Green Water on the Bow of Floating Production Platforms, J. Offshore Mech. Arct. Eng 127(3), (2014) 234-242.