- Volume 44 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study on developing Flight Software for Nano-satellite based on NASA CFS
NASA CFS에 기반한 초소형 위성용 비행소프트웨어 개발에 관한 연구
- Choi, Won-sub (Korea Aerospace Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Jin-Hyoung (Korea Aerospace Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Hae-dong (Korea Aerospace Research Institute)
- Received : 2016.07.29
- Accepted : 2016.10.26
- Published : 2016.11.01
Flight software plays an important role in operating satellites, such as processing commands from ground station, controlling satellites and processing mission data. Reliability is the most important thing in flight software and many verifications and tests are needed for assuring it. this causes an increase of cost and period of development. So NASA has developed a reusable flight software platform to apply to their satellite projects. The CFS(Core Flight System) is the very result. We are developing our flight software for a nano-satellite based on NASA CFS. We have tested core services and functions provided in CFS and we have designed and implemented flight software based on these.
Grant : 초소형위성을 이용한 미래 우주탐사 핵심기술 개발
Supported by : 한국항공우주연구원
- Jonathan Wilmot, "A Core Flight Software System", Third IEEE/ACM/IFIP International Conference on Hadware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis, 2005.
- D.Ganesan, M.Lindvall, C.Ackermann, D.McComas, and M.Bartholomew, "Verifying architecture design rule of the flight software product line", Proceedings of the 13th International Software Product Line Conference, Carnegie Mellon University, 2009, pp. 161-170.
- Alan Cudmore, "NASA/GSFC's Flight Software Architecture : Core Flight Executive and Core Flight System", NASA Flight Software Workshop, 2008.
- Jonathan Wilmot, "A Core Plug and Play Architecture for Reusable Flight Software Systems", 2nd IEEE International Conference on Space Mission Challenges for Information Technology, 2006.
- "Flight Software Application Developers Guide : Core Flight Software", NASA GSFC, 2014.