Grant : 초고품질 콘텐츠 지원 UHD 실감방송/디지털시네마/사이니지 융합서비스 기술 개발
Supported by : 정보통신기술진흥센터
- ISO/IEC 23008-3:2015, Information technology - High efficiency coding and media delivery in heterogeneous environments - Part 3: 3D audio, AMENDMENT 2: MPEG-H 3D Audio File Format Support.
- Y. S. Kim, H. Lee, E. D. Lee, and G. Lee, "A viewing zone analysis of a time-multiplex auto-stereoscopic multi-view 3D display," in Proc. KICS Winter Conf., pp. 955-956, Korea, Jan. 2016.
- ISO/IEC 23003-3:2012, Information technology - MPEG audio technologies - Part 3: Unified speech and audio coding.
- ITU Recommendation BS.1534-3, Method for the Subjective Assesment of Intermediate Quality Levels of Coding Systems.
- J. Herre, J. Hilpert, A. Kuntz, and J. Plogsties, "MPEG-H 3D audio - The new standard for coding of immersive spatial audio," IEEE J. Sel. Topics in Sign. Process., vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 770-779, Aug. 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSTSP.2015.2411578
- J. Seo, K. Kang, and D. G. Jeong, "Overview of MPEG 3D audio standard activities for high-order multichannel realistic audio service," in Proc. Korea Broadcast Eng., pp. 170-172, Korea, 2012.
- V. Pulkki, "Virtual sound source positioning using vector base amplitude panning," J. Audio Eng. Soc., vol. 45, no. 6, p. 456, Jun. 1997.
- ISO/IEC 23003-2:2010, Information technology - MPEG audio technologies - Part 2: Spatial Audio Object Coding.
- ISO/IEC 23004-4:2007, Information technology - Multimedia Middleware - Part 4: Dynamic range control.
- T. J. Lee, K. O. Kang, and W. W. Kim, "MPEG audio new standard: USAC technology," J. Broadcast Eng., vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 693-704, Sept. 2011. https://doi.org/10.5909/JEB.2011.16.5.693
- M. Neuendorf, et al., "The ISO/MPEG unified speech and audio coding standard consistent high quality for all content types and at all bit rates," J. Audio Eng. Soc., vol. 61, no. 12, pp. 956-977, Dec. 2013.
- S. K. Zielinski, F. Rumsey, and S. Bech, "Effects of down-mix algorithms on quality of surround sound," J. Audio Eng. Soc., vol. 51, no. 9, pp. 780-798, Sept. 2003.
- V. Pulkki, "Generic panning tools for MAX/MSP," in Proc. Int. Comput. Music Conf., pp. 304-307, Berlin, Germany, Aug- Sept. 2000.
- S. Y. Lim, J. M. Seok, and J. I. Seo, "Tiled panoramic video transmission system based on MPEG-DASH," in Proc. KICS Int. Conf. Commun., pp. 804-805, Korea, Jun. 2015.
- ISO/IEC 23004-1:2007, Information technology - Multimedia Middleware - Part 1: Architecture.