- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
An Application of Dynamic Loading Test of Precast Module Concrete Decks
프리캐스트 모듈 바닥의 동하중 재하시험
- Sung, Ikhyun (Department of Civil Engineering, Hanseo University)
- Received : 2017.02.08
- Accepted : 2017.03.20
- Published : 2017.03.31
In this study, the panel joint behavior by the vehicle load moving on precast panel is analyzed. The frame was made for loading and the behavior was determined by using each measuring device. The static response of the panel was examined and compared with the theoretical value, and it was found that the characteristics were very reasonable. In addition, acceleration, velocity, and displacement were measured for dynamic impact evaluation, and the characteristics of moving load were analyzed in the test. The vibration frequency of the panel was measured for the dynamic response by the moving load, and the vibration characteristic was considered to be sensitive to the range of the load. As a result, it is considered that the dynamic response of the connection part should be careful in design because the characteristics are different according to the connection method.
- Culmo, P. M. (2000), Rapid Bridge Deck Replacement Using Full Depth Precast Concrete Slabs, Paper No., TRB00-1220.
- Talley, N., (1998), Design of Modern Highway Bridges, McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Willy, F. Grimmke, Kyle, M. Vanderwater, (2004), Design, Fabrication, and Erection of Precast Concrete Deck Panels, Washington County.
- AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specification (1998),Live Load Distribution Factor for a Three Span Continuous Precast Girder Bridge, 2nd Edition.
- Chang, P. S., Chang, S. S., (2001) Continuous Composite Bridges with Precast Decks, Steel Stuctures I ,pp. 123-132.
- Virginia Transportation Research Council (2004), Structural Load Testing and Flexure analysis of the Route 701 Bridge I Louisa county, virginia, VTRC 04-R12.