Supported by : ADD (Agency for Defence Development)
- D. C. Webb, et. al., SLOCUM, an underwater glider propelled by environmental energy, IEEE J. of Oceanic Engineering, 26 (Oct. 2001) 437-446. https://doi.org/10.1109/48.972076
- Eriksen, C. C., et. al., Seaglider: A long range autonomous underwater vehicle for Oceanographic research, IEEE J. of Oceanic Engineering, 26 (2004) 424-436.
- Fossen, T.L., Guidance and Control of Ocean Vehicles, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1994.
- Graver, Joshua Grady. Underwater gliders: Dynamics, control and design. Diss. PhD thesis, Princeton University, 2005.
- Roemmich, D., et. al., Autonomous profiling floats; workhorse for broadscale ocean observations, J. of Tec So, 38(2) Mar. 2004.
- Sherman, J., et. al., The autonomous underwater glider Spray, IEEE J. of Oceanic Engineering, 26 (Oct. 2001) 437-466. https://doi.org/10.1109/48.972076