- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the influence of Productivity improvement of middle and small sized company's learning organization on productivity
중소기업 학습조직 활성화가 생산성에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Jo, Yu-Jin (Core Logis) ;
- Kang, Kyung-Sik (Department of Industrial Management Engineering, MYONGJI University)
- Received : 2017.10.20
- Accepted : 2017.12.11
- Published : 2017.12.31
In knowledge information society entering global unlimited competition era, our middle and small sized companies are the base of national and enterprise competitiveness and core base of national economy as an origin of jobs. The competitiveness of middle and small sized companies is so important to decide the level of the competitiveness of the whole industries, but the gap from big sized company is much low in comparison with advanced countries from angles of important factors of enterprise growth, productivity and technological competitiveness, so, it's urgent to improve the competitiveness through productivity enhancement. The purpose of this research is to do a positive study on effects of learning organization management outcomes of middle and small sized company on enterprise productivity among various types of outcome brought for strengthening of enterprise competitiveness. It confirmed learning organization has functions and usefulness as a management tool bringing positive effects on enterprise productivity through the Productivity improvement.
- Park Hyun Sook(2007), A study on establishment of learning organization for lifelong learning society, Korea contents society, Vol. 7, No. 12, pp. 114-122.
- Han Jin Hwan(2006), A study on effects of learning organization and organizational effectiveness, Korea contents society, Vol.6, No. 7, pp. 42-49.
- Jin Kyu Dong, Choi Eun Soo(2008), A study on activities of learning organization and organizational outcomes, Study on enterprise education, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 1-26.
- Park Se Hak(2007), A study on vitalization of learning organization of middle and small sized company, A thesis of master's degree in graduate school of business administration, Seogang Univ.
- Kim Young Saeng, Han Sang Il(2007), Analysis on current situation of fulfilling learning organization business and measures of vitalization, Korea occupational ability development center.
- Shin Beom Suk, Kim Man Seob, Park Sung Ho(2006), Measures of strengthening public foundation roles for establishing workers' lifelong learning support system, Ipso Co., Ltd. pp. 18-111.