- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Development of the Smart Sensibility Mat with Kangaroo Mother Care
캥거루 케어를 반영한 스마트 감성 매트의 개발
- Cho, Soo-Min (The Global School of Media, Soongsil University)
- 조수민 (숭실대학교 IT대학 글로벌미디어학부)
- Received : 2016.09.09
- Accepted : 2017.04.03
- Published : 2017.06.30
'Smart Sensibility Mat (SSM)' was developed and manufactured for positive sensibility of newborn with fiber, digital, and sensibility technology to reflect features and advantages of kangaroo care. For tactile stimuli, the tube of the silicon material to provide a constant temperature of
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Bang, K. S. (2011). Perception of nurses and physicians in neonatal intensive care units on kangaroo care. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, 17(4), 230-237. https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2011.17.4.230
- Becker, P. T., Grunwald, P. C., Moorman, J., & Stuhr, S. (1991). Outcomes of developmentally supportive nursing care for very low birth weight infants. Nursing Research., 40(3), 150-155.
- Charpak N., Ruiz-Pelἀez J. G., Figueroa de C. A., & Charpak Y. (2001). A randomized controlled trial of kangaroo mother care: results of follow-up at 1 year of corrected age. Pediatrics, 108(5), 1072-1079. https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.108.5.1072
- Chia P., Sellick K., & Gan S. (2006). The attitudes and practices of neonatal nurses in the use of kangaroo care. Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing, 23(4), 20-27.
- Chiu, S. H., & Anderson, G. C. (2009). Effect of early skin-to-skin contact on mother-preterm infant interaction through 18 months: randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 46(9), 1168-1180. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2009.03.005
- Cho, H. K., Lee, J. H., Lee, C. K., & Lee, M. H. (2006). An exploratory research for development of design of sensor-based smart clothing: focused on the healthcare clothing based on bio-monitoring technology. Science of Emotion and Sensibility, 9(2), 141-150.
- Jang, E. H., Woo, T. J., Lee, Y. C., & Sohn, J. H. (2007). Psychophysiological responses evoked by fear and disgust emotion using audiovisual film clips in children. Science of Emotion and Sensibility, 10(2), 273-280.
- Jang, M. Y. (2008). The effect of kangaroo care on weight and stress hormone (cortisol) in premature infants. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, 14(2), 138-145.
- Jeni S., Virginia S., Elaine B., & Hannah D. (2014). Immediate or early skin-to skin contact after a caesarean section: a review of the literature. Maternal and Child Nutrition, 10(4), 456-473. https://doi.org/10.1111/mcn.12128
- Karlstrom A., Lindgren H., & Hildingsson I. (2013). Maternal and infant outcome after caesarean section without recorded medical indication: findings from a Swedish case-control study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 120(4), 479-486. https://doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.12129
- Keribig, S. D. (2010). Autonomic nervous system activity in emotion: a review. Biological Psychology, 84(3), 394-421. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsycho.2010.03.010
- Kim, M. Y., Koo, H. Y., Kwon I. S., Kim, T. I., Kim, H. Y., Shim, M. K., Yoon, H. O., Lee, S. Y., Jang, K. J., Chung, S. E., & Cho, G. C. (2014). Newborn Nursing (신생아 간호학). Paju: Soomoonsa.
- Lee, E. J., Kim, E. S., Lee. Y. N., Park. S. H., Lee, K. M., & Lee, Y. H. (2014). Development of the kangaroo care protocol and its effect on premature infants. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 20(3), 313-325. https://doi.org/10.22650/JKCNR.2014.20.3.313
- Lee, H. K. (2007). Baby massage. Specialist seminar baby touch of love. Seoul: Johson & Johnson.
- Lee, J. H., & Bang K. S. (2011). The effect of kangaroo care on maternal self-esteem and premature infants' physiological stability. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 17(5), 454-462. https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2011.17.5.454
- Lee, S. B., & Shin, H. S. (2012). Effects of kangaroo care on physiological marker of preterm infant in neonatal intensive care unit. Journal of East-West Nursing Research, 18(2), 59-65.
- Lim, J. H., Kim G., E., & Shin, Y. H. (2016). Effect for kangaroo care: systematic review & meta analysis. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 17(3), 599-610. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.3.599
- Long, J., Philip, A., & Lucey, J. (1980). Excessive handling as a cause of hypoxemia. Pediatrics, 65(2), 203-207.
- Ludington-Hoe S. M., Ferreira C., Swinth J., & Ceccardi J. J. (2003). Safe criteria and procedure for kangaroo care with intubated preterm infants. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecology, and Neonatal Nursing, 32(5), 579-588. https://doi.org/10.1177/0884217503257618
- McCorkle (1974). Effect of touch on seriously ill patient. Nursing Research, 23(2), 125-132.
- Moon, H. S., Cho, H. S., Lee, J. H., & Jung, H. I. (2006). An investigation on the development of healthcare smart clothing. Science of Emotion and Sensibility, 9(1), 77-84.
- Murphy, P. J., & Campbell, S. S. (1997). Nighttime drop in body temperature: a physiological trigger for sleep onset. Sleep, 20(7), 505-511. https://doi.org/10.1093/sleep/20.7.505
- Park, M. S., Park, J. E., & Sohn, J. H. (2011). Toward an integrated model of emotion recognition methods based on reviews of previous work. Science of Emotion and Sensibility, 14(1), 101-116.
- Seong, M. H., & Kim, M. K. (2005). A Study of the effects of behavior contact in early mother-infant attachment. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35(5), 842-849. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.5.842
- Tuoni C., Scaramuzzo R. T., Ghirri P., Boldrini A., & Bartalena L. (2012). Kangaroo mother care: four years of experience in very low birth weight and preterm infants. Minerva Pediatrica, 64(4), 377-383.