- Volume 27 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A study on the design for the road bike frame made by carbon fiber materials
나노탄소섬유소재(Carbon fiber)를 활용한 로드형 자전거에서의 프레임 디자인 개발에 관한 연구
- Kim, Ki-Tae (Designneo Group Inc.) ;
- Kim, Hyun-Sung (International Graduate School of Design Convergence, Hanseo University) ;
- Kang, Seung-Min (International Graduate School of Design Convergence, Hanseo University)
- Received : 2017.06.15
- Accepted : 2017.08.11
- Published : 2017.08.31
Carbon fiber frames are actively developed for developing carbon fiber frames as the material of the next generation of bicycle frames, and are currently being developed with carbon fiber frames, hardness, shock absorption, light intensity, and strength. The carbon fiber bike models require a premium, differentiated design concept, which is essential to the development of a conceptual and differentiated design, requiring the development of essential structural structures, safety and refinement, and more of their own identity. In this study, a personal and unified image was derived from the research of the needs of consumers and image analysis process and then in the practical design work, the road bike bicycle frame design was proposed targeting the frame on the basis of carbon fiber materials.
Grant : 나노카본 소재 기반 자전거 서비스 Zone 및 제품디자인 기술개발
Supported by : 산업통상자원부
- S.S. Kim, "A study of data base for the MTB (mountain bike) design", M.S. Thesis (Myongji Univ., 2005) p. 27.
- H.J. Choi, "Study of form in the changes of bicyle design", M.S. Thesis (Kookmin Univ. 2002) p. 77.
- S.J. Yu, "A study on design of a short-distance foldable bicycle for working women", M.S. Thesis (Hongik Univ., 2009) p. 65.
- M.K. Seo and S.J. Park, "Manufacturing method of carbon fibers and their application fields", Polymer Sci. Tech. 21 (2010) 130.
- Win&Win Co., "Method of manufacturing a bicycle frame using a carbon nanotube", Pat. reg. 10-2015-0075707 (1997).
- M.Y. Ha, "A study on the color of and preference for each use of domestic bicycles-focusing on the bicycles of samchuly-major in color", M.S. Thesis (Hongik Univ., 2011) p. 65.