Supported by : 한성대학교
- V. Vemuri, "Artificial Neural Networks: Theoretical Concepts," IEEE Computer Society Press, 1990
- D. J. Montana and L. Davis, "Training Feedforward Neural Networks Using Genetic Algorithms," In IJCAI, vol. 89, pp. 762-767, Aug 1989.
- J. Ilonen, J. K. Kamarainen, and J. Lampinen, "Differential evolution training algorithm for feed-forward neural networks," Neural Processing Letters, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 93-105. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1022995128597
- Michael Meissner, Michael Schmuker, and Gisbert Schneider, "Optimized Particle Swarm Optimization (OPSO) and its application to artificial neural network training," BMC bioinformatics, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 125-135, 2006 https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2105-7-125
- D. Karaboga, B. Akay, and C. Ozturk, "Artificial bee colony (ABC) optimization algorithm for training feed-forward neural networks," MDAI, vol. 7, pp. 318-319, 2007.
- Sung Hoon Jung, "Water Flowing and Shaking Optimization," International Journal of Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 173-180, Jun 2012. https://doi.org/10.5391/IJFIS.2012.12.2.173
- K.-T. Bae and C.-J. Kim, "An Agricultural Estimate Price Model of Artificial Neural Network by Optimizing Hidden Layer," Journal of Advanced Information Technology and Convergence, vol. 14, no. 12, pp. 161-169, 2016.
- K.-H. Kim and S. H. Jung, "Automatic Generation of a Configured Song with Hierarchical Artificial Neural Networks," Journal of DCS, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 641-647, 2017.