- Volume 15 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Operation and Function Improvement for apparel warehouse Using Fuzzy-AHP
Fuzzy-AHP를 활용한 의류 물류창고 운영개선에 관한 연구
- Kwon, Sung-Joon (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University) ;
- Cha, Young-Doo (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University) ;
- Yeo, Gi-Tae (Graduate school of Logistics, Incheon National University)
- Received : 2017.07.08
- Accepted : 2017.09.20
- Published : 2017.09.28
Given the expansion of globalization and international trade, the number of apparel consumers is growing every year, making it difficult to estimate the amount of handling needed from the logistics industry. To determine which management factors are important and which ones require improvement, fuzzy AHP was used. Using this method, the factors were ranked in the final analysis as follows: The first and most important factor was training employees (0.17), while the second was fire hazard management (0.169); the third-highest factor was inbound and outbound goods (0.142), and the fourth was the warehouse management system. Barcode management was ranked fifth. By these results, we were able to analyze the processes of clothing warehouses, noting that although the factors appear independent, they are actually connected while proceeding with full management control. Moreover, because of the special characteristics of garments, employee management is crucial. Due to the vulnerability of these goods to fire hazards, this factor must be well managed.
국가 간 다양한 상품 무역에서 파생되는 물류업무를 처리하기 위해 세계 물류시장은 성장하고 있는 추세이다. 특히 의류물류는 매년 처리량이 증가하고 있으며, 세계 산업 중 손꼽히는 매출 기록을 나타내고 있다. 현재 의류품목은 고가의 제품으로 성장하였으며, 정교하고 알맞은 물류서비스가 요청되고 있다. 본 논문은 3PL 서비스를 제공하는 회사들이 앞으로 성장하고 있는 의류시장에 대한 서비스 및 오퍼레이션에 대응할 수 있도록 효과적인 운영방안을 제시하는 것에 연구목적이 있다. Fuzzy AHP방법을 사용하여 의류창고 운영에 대한 중요요인의 가중치를 산출하였다. 분석결과, 1위로는 인력교육(0.17) 2위로는 화재관리(0.169), 3위로 입출고 관리(0.142)로 나타났으며, 4위와 5위는 각각 Warehouse management system 및 바코드 시스템으로 확인되었다. 즉 '의류' 특성을 정확히 이해하고 이를 바탕으로 인력교육, 화재관리 그리고 입출고관리를 수행해야하며, 이를 통하여 의류물류 서비스의 질을 제고할 수 있다.
- C. Y Kim, "Current State and Rational Management of the Distribution Warehouses of Enterprise in Asia and Europe", The Journal of Eurasian Studies, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp.139-154, 2012 https://doi.org/10.31203/aepa.2012.9.2.007
- S. B. Kim, J. H Kim, I. H Bae, S. Y. Ryu, "A impact on Warehousing Efficiency of Passage Loadage Management in Logistics Warehousing : A Case study of A Company", Korea Logistics Review, Vol. 21 , No. 2, pp.109-126, 2011
- Y. G. Kim, H. Y. Choi, S. W. Baek, K S. Kang, "A Study on Standard Management Model for the Logistics Center", Journal of Korea Safety Management & Science, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp.221-227, 2015 https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2015.17.3.221
- J. H. Kim, M. H. Kim, "The Block Based Storage Policy and Order Processing in Logistics Warehouse", Journal of the Korea society of computer and information, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp.160-164, 2003
- S. Y. Lee, "Automating Wrehouse Management Using a Bar-Code System", Journal of the Korea Industrial Information Systems Research, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp.20-27, 1999
- J. K. Shin, C. H. Lee, B. S. Son, "A Study on Important Factors influencing Operation Efficiency of the Logistics Center", Korea Logistics Review, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp.141-155, 2010
- O. S. Kwon, Y. H. Yoo, H. Y. Kim, "An experimental Study on the Warehouse Mock-up FIre test", Korea Institute of Fire Science and Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp.47-53, 2010
- J. H. Kim, Y. S Lim, Y, H, Yoo, J. W. Sim, J. Chung, "The Real Scale Fire test for Fire Characteristic Evaluation of Storage Facility, E&I, Korea Institute of Construction Technology Korea Highway Corporation", Journal of Korean Institute of Fire Science & Engineering, Vol. 2009, pp.498-502, 2009
- S. J. Yoon, J. S. Chun(2007), "The Service Quality of the Logistics Outsourcing in the Korean Apparel Industry", IE interfaces, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp.333-338, 2007
- Y. H. Yoo, "The Study on Selection for TPL in Korean Apparel Companies: by AHP", Journal of the Korean Society of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp.97-105, 2004
- W. Y. Lee, "Study on the Method for the Improvement in the Input and Output of Apparel Logistics- Focusing on the Case of 'H' Company", Korea Maritime And Ocean University master's thesis, pp.1-37, 2016
- M. Y. Son, E Y Rhee, "Is the Korean Clothing and Textile Industry Processing to Globalization", Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, Vol. 25, No.6, pp131-142, 2001
- S. W. Oh, T. B. Jeon, J. M. Park, "Location Analysis on the Melting System of Waste FRP Ship," The Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 75-82, 2010.
- J. R. Moon, H. J. Jung, T. H. Lee, Y. H. Kim, G. T. Yeo, "A Study on the Operational Way of Freight Forwarding Company : Focusing on Residental Moving Company," The Korea Port Economics Association, Vol. 26, No.3, pp. 221-239, 2010.
- D. Y. Chang, "Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP", European journal of operational research, Vol. 95, No. 3, pp. 649-655, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(95)00300-2