- Volume 67 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Theoretical Study on Voltage Drop of Auto-Transformer for Railway Vehicle Base
철도차량기지용 단권변압기의 전압강하에 대한 이론적 고찰
- Yu, Ki-Seong (Dept. of Transportation System Engineering, Korea National University of Transportation) ;
- Kim, Jae-Moon (Dept. of Transportation System Engineering, Graduate School of Transportation, Korea National University of Transportation)
- Received : 2018.10.07
- Accepted : 2018.11.29
- Published : 2018.12.01
In order to investigate the voltage drop compensation effect of AT for domestic railway vehicle base, the parameters of AT voltage drop of railroad car base are Z3 (Impedance of feeder line), Xn ( Distance from railroad vehicle to AT to SS), and Dn (distance between both ATs of railway vehicle).In addition, when installed in a SSP for a railway vehicle base, there is no AT and feeder line in the railway vehicle base except for the SSP for the main line and the SSP for the railway vehicle base, so that if zero or ignored, the AC single-phase two- It can be confirmed that it becomes a form.
- Yang-Su Kim, Hae-Chul Yu, "Electric Railway Engineering", DONGIL publisher, pp. 225-244, 2008.
- Mun-Seob Han, Jang-Mu Lee, "Optimization of installation position of auto-transformer in AC AT feeding system", Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers Conference Proceedings, pp. 1248-1250, 2002.
- Jeong-Cheol Kim, "Interpretation of feeding system and understanding of Korean railway electricity", Book publisher GIDALI, pp. 311-348, 2008.
- Korea Railway Authority, "Railway design manuals and guidelines(Electric Power manual : KR E-02040 Spacing and location of substation Rev.5)", 2014.
- Baeg Kim, "Electric Power Engineering", Book publisher GIDALI, pp. 116-123, 2006.
- Seung-Hyeog Choe, "A Study on the Effect of the Auto Transformer for the Terminal Supplementary Feeding Class in the Electric Railway Feeding System", Seoul National University of Science and Technology Graduate School of Railway Master Thesis, 2011.