- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on an Electric Power System Design of a Small Electric Vehicle
소형 전기자동차의 전기동력시스템에 관한 연구
- Sim, Hansub (Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology)
- 심한섭 (경남과학기술대학교)
- Received : 2018.01.07
- Accepted : 2018.01.25
- Published : 2018.02.28
The electric power system design of the electric vehicle are required to improve the performance. The electric power system on the electric vehicle are consist of a battery, a pedal sensor, an electric motor and a controller. In this paper, Automotive manufacture's various electric vehicle models are investigated and analyzed. The mathematical models for the electric power system are studied, and then important variables are considered. Simulation and experimental test results show the model of the electric power system on the electric vehicle and design parameter decision are effective to the electric vehicle design.
Supported by : Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology
- Larminine, J., Lowry, J., Electirc Vehicle Technology Explained, Wiley, 2003.
- Aha, H. J., Ji, H. J., Bae, J. M., Cha, S. W., "Control Strategy and Characteristics Analysis of PEMFC/Photovoltatics Hybrid Vehicle", The Transactions of Korean Society Machine Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 2, 2007.
- Kim, H. J., "Experimental Study on Thermal Analysis of Steering Control ECU Structure for Electric Vehicles", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers Vol. 14, No. 5, pp.113-119, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2015.14.5.113
- Sim, H. S., "A Study of on a Power Control System for a Solar-Electric Vehicle", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp.70-76, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2014.13.3.070
- Bae, J. I., Jung, D. H., "Current Control of DC Motor using Software Bang-Bang Algorithm", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp.88-94, 2003
- Kim, S. H., DC, AC, BLDC Motor Control, Bookdoo Publishing Co., pp. 425-449, 2010.