Table 1. responsactients statistical characteristic
Table 2. Technical statistics of major variables
Table 3. Correlation analysis of major variablesi
Table 4. The effect of positive psychological capital on job engagement
Table 5. The effect of positive psychological capital on Turnover intention
Table 6. The effect of Job engagement on Turnover intention
Table 7. Mediating Effect Model of Turnover intention
- J. G. Lee. (2001). A Study on Administration Planning of the Exhibition - Event. Journal of Tourism Management Research, 11(1), 138-155.
- K. H. Lee & Z. W. Cui. (2013). A study on the Effect of the Communication Within the Organiza- tion in the Event Industry on the Job Committment, Organization Committment, and Job Performance, Academic Society of Event & Convention, 9(1), 127-152.
- W. S. Min, O. J. Lee & M. Y. Kim. (2012). Exploring Environmental Factors Affecting Intent to Leave for Employee in Recreational and Event Jod Area. Korean Journal of Sports Science, 21(1), 271-278.
- F. Luthans. (2002a). The need for and meaning of positive organizational behavior. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 23(6), 695. https://doi.org/10.1002/job.165
- F. Luthans & C. M. Youssef. (2007). Emerging positive organizational behavior. Journal of Management, 33, 321-349.
- F. Luthans, C. M. Youssef & B. J. Avolio. (2007), Psychological capital: Developing the human competitive edge, Oxford, UK, Oxford University Press.
- F. B. Bryant & J. A. Cvengros. (2004). Distingui- shing hope and optimism, Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, 23(1), 273-302. https://doi.org/10.1521/jscp.23.2.273.31018
- J. Carifio & L. Rhodes. (2002). Construct validities and the empirical relationships between optimism, hope, self-efficacy, and locus of control, Work, 19(1), 125-136. https://doi.org/10.1111/wusa.12231
- P. R. Magaletta & J. M. Oliver. (1999). The hope construct, will, and ways: Their relations with efficacy, optimism, and general well-being. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 55(1), 539-551. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-4679(199905)55:5<539::AID-JCLP2>3.0.CO;2-G
- C. M. Youssef & F. Luthans. (2007). Positive Organizational Behavior in the Workplace: The Impact of Hope, Optimism, and Resilience. Journal of Management, 33(5), 774-800. https://doi.org/10.1177/0149206307305562
- F. Luthans, C. M. Youssef & B. J. Avolio. (2007). Psychological capital: Developing the human competitive edge, Oxford, UK, Oxford University Press.
- D. Sweetman, & F. Luthans. (2010). The power of positive psychology: Psychological capital and work engagement, A Handbook of Essential Theory and Research(54-68). New York, US: Psychology Press.
- W. B. Schaufeli, M. Salanova, V. Gonzalez-Roma, & A. B. Bakker. (2002), The measurement of engagement and burnout: a two sample confirma- tory factor analytic approach, Journal of Happiness Studies, 3(1), 71-92. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1015630930326
- W. B. Schaufeli & A. B. Bakker. (2004). Job demands, job resources, and their relationship with burnout and engagement: A multisample study. Journal of organizational Behavior, 25(3), 293-315. https://doi.org/10.1002/job.248
- Y. Brunetto, S. Teo, K. Shacklock & R. Farr Wharton. (2012). Emotional intelligence, job satisfaction, well-being and engagement: Explaining organisational commitment and turnover intentions in policing. Human Resource Management Journal, 22(4), 428-441. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1748-8583.2012.00198.x
- Y. J. Kim & Y. J. Chung. (2016). A Study on the Effects of Abusive Supervision by Hotel Culinary Staff on Job Engagement and Turnover Intention The Tourism Sciences Society of Korea, 40(9), 85-99. https://doi.org/10.17086/JTS.2016.40.9.85.99
- C. S. Carver & M. F. Scheier. (2002). The hopeful optimism, psychology Inquiry, 13(4), 288-290.
- A. C. Bluedorn. (1978). A taxonomy of turnover. Academy of management journal, 3(.4), 647.
- J. L. Price. (1977). The study of turnover. Iowa State Univ Press.
- Y. Y. Seo. (2008). The Study of the Influences of Job Stress on Women's Job Turnover in Event Industry. Academic Society of Event & Convention, 4(2), 33-50.
- Y. L. Jun & J. K. Park. (2005). A Study on the satisfaction of job and propensity to change occupation for people working at community event company. Academic Society of Event & Convention. 2(1), 177-198.
- Korea Chamber of Mommerce and Industry. (2018). http://www.korcham.net
- S. C. Sin. (2014). The effect of situational cues of emotional labor on emotional process, emotional dissonance and job burnout in hotel employees Food service Management Society of Korea, 17(1), 307-329.
- S. P. Kim, M. J. Kim & J. K. Lee.(2007). A Study of the Influence of Job-embeddedness Conceived by event Workers on Turnover Intention. Aviation Management Society Of Korea, 1(1), 141-141.
- Y. Chen, W. Wang & Y. Chu. (2010). Structural investigation of the relationship between working satisfaction and employee turnover. The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning, 6(1), 41-50.
- A. R. Oh & K. K. Park. (2014). A Study on the Positive Psychological Capital and Job Engagement and Employees' Job Behavior. Korean Academic Society of Business Adiministration, 14(8), 1311-1344.
- S. J. Wayne, L. M. Shore & R. C. Liden. (1997). Perceived organizational support and leader member exchange: A social exchange perspective. Academy of Management Journal, 40(1), 82-111.
- J. B. Lee & W. J. Kwak. (2017). The Effect of Supervisor's Turnover Intention on Subordinate's Turnover Intention: Interaction Effect between Turnover Intention, LMX and POS. Korean Corporation Management Review, 73(1), 117-136.
- R. M. Baron & D. A. Kenny. (1986). The moderator mediator variable distinction in social psycho- logical research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of personality and social psychology, 51(6), 1173-1182. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1243
- K. B. Gang & Y. J. Lee. (2015). Effect of Positive Psychological Capital on Turnover Intention of Care Worker. The Korea Contents Society, 11(1), 126-136.
- A. R. Oh. & T. H. Lee. (2016). A Study on Employees' Positive Psychological Capital and Job Engagement and Job Behavior. The journal of professional management, 19(3), 183-209.
- K. W. Choi & S. Y. Rhee. (2017). Positive Psychological Capital and Turnover Intention-The Mediating Effect of Perceived Work Overload and the Moderating Effect of Trust in Supervisor. Korea Academy Industrial Cooperation Society, 18(10), 382-392. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.1.382
- M. R. Jung & E. Jeong. (2018). Effects of Nursing Practice Environment and Positive Psychological Capital in Clinical Nurses on Turnover Intention. Journal of Digital Convergence. 16(2), 277-285. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.2.277
- J. Kim. (2017). Impact of psychological capital and engagement on turnover intention among newly graduated registered nurses in general hospitals. Doctoral dissertation. Chosun National University, Gwangju.