- Volume 35 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Change in Risk of Dropout Due to Bleeding during Bloodletting-Cupping Therapy
습식 부항 시술시 사혈량에 따른 부항 탈락 위험도 탐색
- Kim, Daehyeok (Future Medicine Division, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine) ;
- Bae, Eunkyung (Biomedical Engineering Research Center, Asan Institute for Life Sciences, Asan Medical Center) ;
- Park, Jeonghwan (Future Medicine Division, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine) ;
- Kim, Soyoung (Future Medicine Division, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine) ;
- Lee, Sanghun (Future Medicine Division, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine)
- 김대혁 (한국한의학연구원 미래의학부) ;
- 배은경 (서울아산병원 의공학연구소) ;
- 박정환 (한국한의학연구원 미래의학부) ;
- 김소영 (한국한의학연구원 미래의학부) ;
- 이상훈 (한국한의학연구원 미래의학부)
- Received : 2018.03.12
- Accepted : 2018.03.16
- Published : 2018.03.27
Objectives : To investigate minimum pressure by verifying changes in pressure due to bleeding amount during bloodletting-cupping therapy. Methods : (1) We compared adhesion performance of four different cupping cups of same size: two disposable cupping cups(A, B) and two reusable cupping cups(A, B) each were vacuumed three times and kept in place for 10 minutes. (2) We vacuumed two different sized disposable cupping cups(A), size.1(InnerDiameter 48.8 mm) and size.3(InnerDiameter 39.1 mm), twice each(-200 mmHg) on silicon plate. We injected water and air at regular intervals in cupping cups by using a syringe, and then measured change of pressure in cupping cups and pressure at the time of dropout. Results : (1) Pressure reduction was
Supported by : INNOPOLIS Foundation, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine
- Lim JD, Lee CW. Study of history and technique of cupping therapy. J Daejeon U Oriental reserch center. 1994 ; 297-318.
- Kim UJ, Sung SH, Sung DM, Lee HD, Lee GH, Lee GY, et al. Investigation of Traditional Korean Medicine use and Traditional Korean Medicine consumption situation. Ministry of Health and Welfare. 2018. p41.
- Lee HJ, Kim PG, Sin HM, Lee BR, Kim KS, Kim KS, et al. 2015 Year Book of Traditional Korean Medicine. Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine. 2016. p293.
- Back DS, et al. Oriental Medical Terminology. Oriental Medicine Terminology Commission. 2006 : 140.
- Shin WW, Kin SH, Song HJ. Case refort of hyperpigmentation in 3700 case of shoulder pain patients traeted with cupping therapy. J Daejeon U Oriental Reserch Center. 1988 ; 6(2) : 303-11.
- Shin HD. Study of color reaction of stroke patients who treated with cupping therapy. DongSeoEuHak. 1979 : 899-902.
- Lim JK, Moon JJ. Clinical study of hiperpigmentation observed in cupping treated stroke patients. The Journal of Korean Oriental Medicine. 1980 ; 1(1) : 79-82.
- Oh JK, Kim SS. Effect of negative therapy at back meridian points on blood gas components and immune functions in male college students. The Journal of Korean Oriental Medicine. 1999 ; 20(1) : 75-83.
- Lee BY, Song YK, Lim HH. Literature Investigation Regarding Cupping Therapy and Analysis of Current Professional's Cupping Treatment. Journal of Oriental Rehab Med. 2008 ; 18(2):169-191.
- Son DY, Kim MS, Kim SJ, Lim SC, Seo JC, Seo HK, Yan HD. Comparison of Depletion and Cupping Therapy with Cupping Therapy on Acute Lumbosacral Strain Patients. Journal of Oriental Rehab Med. 2003 ; 13(4) : 53-61.
- Jeong IS, Song BK, Park SW, Kim J K, Kim YH, Lee SW. Clinical study on the effects of Bleeding Pressure Therapy in patients RBC, Hb and Hct change. The Journal of Korean Oriental Internal Medicine. 2001 ; 22(4) : 414-9.
- Guidelines for evaluation of electric cupping tool and electric heaters. Ministry of Food and Drug Safety. 2011.
- Yi SH, Kim EJ, Shin KH, Nam DW, Kang JW, Lee SD, Lee HJ, Lee JD, Kim KS. Study of Mechanical Characteristics of Electric Cupping Apparatus in Korea for Suggestion of its Assessment Guideline. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2010 ; 27(1).
- Soh MG, Song YK, Lim HH. Comparative Study on Cupping Apparatuses for Medical Use by Mechanical Stability and Functional Test. Journal of Oriental Rehab Med. 2008 ; 18(2) : 157-167.
- Kim JJ. ChoiSinChimGuHak. Seoul : Sungbosa. 2000 : 241.
- Lee CW. YiHakJeok WonLiRul YiYongHan HanBangMoolRiYoBup. Seoul : Iljungsa. 1992 : 46-8, 73.
- Kim YS, Song BY, Goo ST, Cho NG, Youn HM, Lee EY, et al, AlGiSheWoon BuHangYoBup. Seoul : Esungdang. 2009 : 15.