- Volume 30 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Strength of High Strength Aluminum Alloys Single Shear Bolted Connections with Two Bolts
2개의 볼트를 갖는 고강도 알루미늄 합금 일면전단 볼트접합부의 내력
- Kang, Hyun Sik (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, GyeongNam National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Kim, Tae Soo (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, Hanbat National University)
- Received : 2018.01.30
- Accepted : 2018.03.14
- Published : 2018.04.27
This study is aiming at investigating the ultimate behaviors and curling influence on the ultimate strength in high strength aluminum alloys (7075-T6) single shear two-bolted connections using finite element analysis. The validation of finite element analysis for predicting the ultimate behaviors was verified through the comparison between previous test results and analysis predictions. Strength reduction due to curling occurrence was estimated quantitatively. Parametric analyses with extended variables were conducted and the conditions of curling occurrence according to end distance and edge distance were suggested. Finally, modified equation was suggested considering curling influence on the ultimate strength of aluminum alloys 7075-T6 bolted connections.
Supported by : 경남과학기술대학교
- 김태수(2013) 박판 알루미늄 합금(6061-T6) 볼트접합부의 구조적 거동에 관한 실험적 연구, 대한건축학회 구조계논문집, 대한건축학회, 제29권, 제6호, pp.49-56.(Kim, T.S. (2013) An Experimental Study on Structural Behaviors of Single Shear Bolted Connections with Thin-Walled Aluminum Alloys (6061-T6), Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol.29, No.6, pp.49-56 (in Korean).)
- 대한건축학회(2016) 한국건축구조기준(KBC2016), 대한건축학회.(Architectural Institute of Korea (2016) Korea Building Code (KBC2016), AIK, Korea.)
- Aluminum Association, Aluminum Design Manual, Washington (DC): The Aluminum Association, 2010.
- Cho, Y.H. and Kim, T.S. (2016) Estimation of Ultimate Strength In Single Shear Bolted Connections with Aluminum Alloys (6061-T6), Thin-Walled Structures, Vol.101, pp. 43-57. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tws.2015.11.017
- 조용현, 최윤철, 김태수(2013) 알루미늄 합금(6061-T6) 전단접합 방법에 따른 볼트접합부의 구조거동의 비교, 대한건축학회 구조계논문집, 대한건축학회, 제29권, 제11호, pp.13-20.(Cho, Y.H., Choi, Y.C., and Kim T.S. (2013) A Comparison on the Ultimate Behavior of Bolted Connections with Aluminum Alloys (6061-T6) according to Bolt Shear Loading, Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol.29, No.11, pp. 13-20 (in Korean).)
- Kim, T.S. and Cho, Y.H. (2014) Investigation on Ultimate Strength and Failure Mechanism of Bolted Joints in Two Different Aluminum Alloys, Materials and Design, Vol. 58, pp.74-88. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2014.01.045
- Kim, T.S. and Kuwamura, H. (2007) Finite Element Modeling of Bolted Connections in Thin-walled Stainless Steel Plates Under Static Shear, Thin-Walled Structures, Vol.45, pp.407-421. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tws.2007.03.006
- Kim, T.S., Kim, M.S., and Cho, T.J. (2018) Parametric Study on Ultimate Strength of Four-bolted Connections with Cold-formed Carbon Steel, International Journal of Steel Structures, Vol.18, No.1, pp. 265-280. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13296-018-0320-7
- 김지훈, 김태수, 강현식(2013) 페라이트계 스테인리스강 2행 2열 일면전단 볼트접합부의 최대내력평가, 한국강구조학회논문집, 한국강구조학회, 제55권, 제6호, pp.659-669.(Kim, J.H., Kim, T.S., and Kang, H.S. (2013) Ultimate Strength Estimation of Ferritic Stainless Steel Single Shear Bolted Connections Fastened with Four Bolts, Journal of Korean Society of Steel Construction, KSSC, Vol.25, No. 6, pp.659-669.)
- ABAQUS (2003). Analysis User's Manual. Ver. 6.4. ABAQUS Inc., Pawtucket, 18-4, USA.
- American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI), (2012) North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members, AISI S100-12, USA
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), (1993) Load and Resistance Factor Design Specification for Structural Steel, Chicago, IL, USA.