Grant : Establishment of Research Infrastructure for Deepsea Offshore Engineering Bain and Development of Offshore Structure PreFEED technologies, Development of Basic Operational Technique for Running of the Deepsea Offshore Engineering Basin
Supported by : Ministry of Oceans and Project of Fisheries of Korea, Korea Research Institute of Ships and Ocean Engineering (KRISO)
- FOSSEN, THOR I. Guidance and Control of Ocean Vehicles, John wiley & sons, 1994.
- Hyun, Woong-Keun, Suh, Il-Hong, Shu, Byung-Sul, Lim, Joon-Hong, Kim, Kyung-Ki, A Pointwise PD-Optimal Control of Robotic Manipulators for Continuous Path with Bounded Inputs, KIEE, vol. 37, No. 3, pp.186-193, Mar. 1988.
- Kim, Young-Shik, Lee, Jihong, Kim, Jin-Ha, Jun, Bong-Huan and Lee, Pan-Mook (2009), Path Tracking Control Based on RMAC in Horizontal Plane for a Torpedo-Shape AUV, ISiMi, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Technonogy 2009, Vol23, No6, p 146-155.
- Taunuri, E.A., Donha, D.C. and Pesce, C.P. (2001), Dynamic positioning of a turret moored FPSO using sliding mode control, Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control 2001; 11:1239-1256. https://doi.org/10.1002/rnc.604
- Tannuri, E.A., Morishita, H.M. (2006), Experimental and numerical evaluation of a typical dynamic positioning system, Applied Ocean Research 28 (2006), pp 133-146. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apor.2006.05.005