- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Contents for Education Using Actual Vehicle-based Electric Vehicle Diagnostic System
실차기반의 전기자동차 진단시스템을 활용한 교육용 컨텐츠에 관한 연구
- Baek, Soo-Whang (Dept. of Automotive Engineering, Honam University)
- 백수황 (호남대학교 미래자동차공학부)
- Received : 2018.05.26
- Accepted : 2018.06.15
- Published : 2018.06.30
In this paper, we focus on the study of educational contents using real vehicle based electric vehicle diagnosis system. To understand the electric vehicle, we describe the driving modes and operating principles of the core components and electric vehicles that make up the electric vehicles. In addition, we implemented a diagnostic system for analyzing the characteristics of the electric vehicle test bed and analyzed the characteristics of the vehicle based on the driving mode.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- J. Heywood, Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals. London: McGraw-Hill Book Co., 1988.
- W. Tushar, W. Saad, H. Poor, and D. Smith, "Economics of electric vehicle charging: A game theoretic approach," IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 3, no. 4, Dec. 2012, pp. 1767-1778. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSG.2012.2211901
- C. Park, K. Oh, D. Kim, and H. Kim, "Development of fuel cell hybrid electric vehicle performance simulator," Int. J. of Automotive Technology, vol. 5, no. 4, 2004, pp. 287-295.
- Y. Chai, "Design and implementation of PRA for a power supply of electrical vehicle," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 7, 2016, pp. 653-658. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.7.653
- W. Do and Y. Chai, "Development of 2KW power bidirectional LDC for electrical vehicle," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 1, 2016, pp. 65-72. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.1.65
- H. Kim, "A study on hybrid control unit using a smart control," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 11, 2016, pp. 1093-1100. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.11.1093
- G. Wang, "Advanced vehicles: Costs, energy use, and macroeconomic impacts," J. of Power Sources, vol. 196, no. 1, 2010, pp. 530-540. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2010.07.009
- S. Baek, "A study on educational contents of hybrid electric vehicle using real time monitoring system," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 13. no. 2, 2018, pp. 443-448. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2018.13.2.443
- S. Yun and J. Lee, "Implementation of in-wheel motor driving system for electric vehicle," The Trans. of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, vol. 62, no. 6, Jun. 2013, pp. 750-755. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.6.750
- W. Liu, Introduction to hybrid vehicle system modeling and control, 2nd ed. Hoboken: Wiley, 2017.