- Volume 21 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Germination Percentage and Speed under International Seed Testing Association Conditions of Main Herbaceous Plants Used on the Slope
국제종자검정협회(ISTA) 변온조건에서 비탈면 복원용 주요 초화류의 발아율 및 발아속도
- Park, Jin-A (Dept. of Environmental Landscape Architecture, Graduate School, Cheongju University) ;
- Shim, Sang-Ryul (Dept. of Environmental Landscape Architecture, Cheongju University)
- Received : 2018.03.27
- Accepted : 2018.05.29
- Published : 2018.06.29
Research was initiated to investigate germination characteristics and germination pattern of 14 herbaceous plant entries used on the road slope during 30 days. An alternative germination condition for 14 herbaceous plant entries required by International Seed Testing Association(ISTA) was applied in the experiment, consisting of 8-hr light at
Supported by : 청주대학교
- Anonymous. 1965. Proceedings of the Association of Official Seed Analysts. 54(2) : 1-112.
- Bea SW. 2001. Studies on the hydroseeding of wild flowers and woody plants for the revegetation of the manmade slopes. Dankook University MS thesis. 1-87. (in Korean)
- Cho SR.Kim JH and Shim SR. 2015. Practical Use of Several Ground Covers on a Slope Revegetation Construction. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 18(3) : 97-107.
- Kim KN. 2010. Comparison of Germination Characteristics and Daily Seed Germinating Pattern in 8 New Cultivars of Perennial Ryegrass Grown under Alternative and Natural Room Temperature Conditions. Weed Turf. Sci. 24(2) : 79-87.(in Korean with English summary)
- Kim NC. 1991. Studies on effects of vegetations on revegetation of slopes and rehabilitation of slope-landscapes. Seoul National University phD. thesis. 1-78. (in Korean)
- Kim KN. 2014. Comparison of Germination Characteristics and Daily Seed Germinating Pattern in 15 New Cultivars of Kentucky Bluegrass Grown under Alternating Temperature Conditions. Weed Turf. Sci. 3(1) : 29-40. (in Korean with English ummary) https://doi.org/10.5660/WTS.2014.3.1.29
- Kim KN.Cho CU.Bae YH and Park, SH. 2010. Germination Characteristics and Daily Seed Germinating Pattern in New Varieties of the Third Generation of Creeping Bentgrass Under ISTA Conditions. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 13(4) : 30-41.
- Kim KN and Nam SY. 2003. Comparison of Early Germinating Vigor, Germination Speed and Germination Rate of Varieties in Poa Pratensis L., Lolium perenne L. and Festuca arundinacea Schreb. Grown Under Different Growing Conditions. Kor. Turfgrass Sci. 17(1) : 1-12.
- Kim KN and Jung KW. 2008. Comparison of Seed Germinating Vigor, Early Germination Characteristics, Germination Speed and Germination Peak Time in New Varieties of The Third Generation of Creeping Ben tgrass Under Different Growing Conditions. J. Korean Env. Res. & Reveg. Tech. 11(5) : 79-91.
- Kim JH and Shim SR. 2009. A Vegetation Characteristics of a Cut-Slope Affected by Seeding Periods of the Winter Season. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 12(2) : 29-39.(in Korean with English summary)
- Korea Expressway Corporation. 2013. Quality standards for construction materials for highway construction [thirteenth revision]. (in Korean)
- DaeJon Regional Construction and Management Administration. 2016-a. Goesan-Goesan IC Road Test Construction Result Report of Slope Vegetation. 1-149. (in Korean)
- DaeJon Regional Construction and Management Administration. 2016-b. Boryeong-Cheongyang 1 Road Test Construction Result Report of Slope Vegetation. 1-108. (in Korean)
- Korea Water Resources Corporation. 2016. Slope Vegetation Monitoring Report of Chungju Dam Capacity Construction. 1-40. (in Korean)
- SAS Institute Inc. 2003. The SAS system for window Release 9.1
- Shim SR and Kim JH. 2006. Vegetation Characteristics of Main Herbaceous Flowers for Ecological Restoration. J. Korean Env. Res. & Reveg. Tech. 9(1) : 64-71.
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs. 2009. Design and Construction Guidelines for Road Slope Reconstruction Work. 32-39. (in Korean)
- The Lawn Institute. 1991. Seed. LISTS 69-112. In E.C. Roberts and B.C. Roberts (ed.), Lawn institute special topic sheets, Tennessee Cumberland Printing Corp., Crossville, TN, USA.
- Yu BD and Shim SR. 2016. The Optimal Seeding Amount of Lespedeza cyrtobotrya Miquel and Indigofera pseudo-tinctoria MATSUMURA on the Cut-slope Vegetation. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 19(1) : 61-71.
- Ham KS and Shim SR. 2015. Effects of Mixed Seeding of Ma in Revegetation Plants Treated with Different Seeding Amounts of Pennisetum alopecuroides on Cut-Slope Revegetation. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 18(1) : 25-35.