Table 1. Differences in Turnover Intentions based on General Characteristics
Table 2. Emotional Labor, Resilience, Work Environment, and Turnover Intentions
Table 3. Correlations among Emotional Labor, Resilience, Work Environment, Turnover Intentions
Table 4. The Affecting Factors on Turnover Intentions
- N. M. Hwang. (2010). An analysis of the debates on introduction of public caregivers' services in acute medical centers. Health and Welfare Policy Forum, 1701, 60-71.
- National Health Insurance Service. (2016). Comprehensive nursing care medical service business guideline, 8-17.
- H. J. Joo. (2017). A call for a skilled nurse with a sustainable working environment. Nursenews, Octorber 19, Sect. 01.
- I. D. Lee. (2014). The lessons from the demonstration project to develope comprehensive nursing care in Seoul Medical Center. Korean Journal of Hospital Management, 19(3), 70-78.
- H. R. Nam. (2017). Development of emotional labor measurement tool for hospital nurse. Unpublished doctorate thesis, Kangwon National University, Chuncheon.
- L. Cynthia, C. L. Cordes & T. W. Dougherty. (1993). A review and integration of research on job burnout. The Academy of Management Review, 18(4), 621-656. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.1993.9402210153
- W. Y. Shin, M. G. Kim & J. H. Kim. (2009). Developing measures of resilience for Korean adolescents and testing cross, convergent, and discriminant validity. Studies on Korean Youth, 20(4), 105-131.
- B. N. Kim, H. S. Oh & Y. S. Park. (2011). A study of nurses' resilience, occupational stress and satisfaction. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 20(1), 14-23. https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2011.20.1.014
- E. H. Cho, M. N. Choi, E. Y. Kim, I. Y. Yoo & N. J. Lee. (2011). Construct validity and reliability of the Korean version of the practice environment scale of nursing work index for Korean nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 41(3), 325-332. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2011.41.3.325
- J. O. Kwon & E. Y. Kim. (2012). Impact of unit-level nurse practice environment on nurse turnover intention in the small and medium sized hospitals. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 18(4), 414-423. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.4.414
- S. J. Moon & S. S. Han. (2011). A predictive model on turnover intention of nurses in Korea. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 41(5), 633-641. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2011.41.5.633
- J. M. Lee. (2016). A comparative study on job stress and turnover intention of comprehensive nursing care servise nurses and general ward nurses: in the case of chung-cheong region. Social Science Research, 33(1), 1-48. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0049-089X(03)00036-X
- I. S. Kang & Y. H. Kim. (2018). Factors Influencing Turnover Intention of Nurses Participating in Integrated Nursing Care Service. Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, 20(2), 1063-1075. https://doi.org/10.37727/jkdas.2018.20.2.1063
- E. T. Lake. (2002). Development of the practice environment scale of the nursing work index. Research in Nursing & Health, 25(3), 176-188. https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.10032
- E. J. Yeun & H. J. Kim. (2013). Development and testing of a nurse turnover intention scale. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 43(2), 256-266. DOI : 10.4040/jkan.2013.43.2.256
- S. S. Hong & M. S. Kwon. (2015). Affecting factors of hospital nurses' emotional labor and social support on organizational commitment. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 24(4), 259-269. DOI : 10.5807/kjohn.2015.24.4.259
- M. O. Jang & K. H. Chung. (2017). Factors affecting customer orientation of nurses working in small and medium-sized hospital. Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, 7(10), 731-743. DOI : 10.14257/ajmahs.2017.10.50
- M. J. Kim, Y. S. Park & Y. H. Kwon. (2015). The effects of clinical nurses' resilience and social problem-solving ability on burnout. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 16(2), 1284-1291. DOI : 10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.2.1284
- S. Y. Park & Y. H. Kwon. (2015). Resilience and organizational socialization in new nurse. The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 15(2), 324-332. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.02.324
- J. H. Lee & S. Y. Pak. (2014). Relationship between the practice environment of nursing and critical thinking disposition of nurses in local general hospitals. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 20(2), 145-153. DOI : 110.11111/jkana.2014.20.2.145
- S. H. Ahn, S. H. Jung, J. H. You & M. A. Lee. (2018). Nursing tasks and practice environment for nursing work perceived by nurses working on comprehensive wards versus general wards. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 24(1), 10-20. DOI : 0.11111/jkana.2018.24.1.10 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2018.24.1.10
- S. H. Lee & J. Y. Yoo. (2010). A study of psychosocial distress, intention to quit and nursing performance in general ward nurses. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 19(2), 236-245.
- G. W. Jo. (2018). Comparative Study on the Effects Factors Turnover Intention between Comprehensive Nursing Care Ward Nurses and General Ward Nurses. Unpublished master's thesis, Honam National University, Gwangju.
- E. H. Lee, S. J. Jang, H. O. Kim, J. H. Noh, E. J. Park & J. W. Won. (2007). Relationship between Job Stress and Turnover of Registered Nurses in a University Hospital. Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 19(2), 93-104.
- S. H. Lee & I. Y. Yoo. (2010). A Study of Psychosocial distress, Intention to Quit and Nursing Performance in General Ward Nurses. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 19(2), 236-245.
- S. H. Kim & M. A. Lee. (2014). Effects of emotional labor and communication competence on turnover intention in nurses. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 20(3), 332-341. DOI : 10.11111/jkana.2014.20.3.332
- M. R. Jung & E. Jeong. (2018). Effects of nursing practice environment and positive psychological capital in clinical nurses on turnover intention. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(2), 277-285. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2018.16.2.277
- S. I. Lee & E. J. Lee. (2016). Effect of nursing work environment, emotional labor and ego-resilience on nursing performance of clinical nurses. Journal of Wellness, 11(4), 267-276. DOI : 10.21097/ksw.2016.11.11.4.267
- J. H. Park & S. K. Chung. (2016). Influence of emotional labor, communication competence and resilience on nursing performance in university hospital nurses. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 17(10), 236-244. DOI : 10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.10.236
- J. O. Kim & H. Wee. (2018). Effects of Emotional Labor, Resilience, Work Environment on Turnover Intention of Nurses in Community Emergency Medical Centers. Journal of Wellness, 13(3), 51-62. DOI : 10.21097/ksw.2018.08.13.3.51
- J. H. Kim. (2016). The Effects of resilience and job stress of nurse practitioners on their turnover intention. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyungpook National University, Daegu.
- E. J. Bae. (2016). The influencing Factors on Turnover intention of Operating Room Nurses. Unpublished master's thesis, Kosin University, Busan.
- S. R. Lim & S. Y. Lee. (2018). A Systematic Review on Role Conflicts of Medical Service Workers. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(5), 1-10. DOI : 10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.5.001
- O. S. Sim & J. S. Kang. (2018). The factors influencing on Compliance with Job Satisfaction of the Nurses in Comprehensive Nursing Care Service Wards - Focusing on Nursing professionalism and Nursing work environment. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(7), 347-354. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.7.347
- O. S. Sim & H. J. Lee. (2017). A Comparative Study on the Job Satisfaction, Nursing Professionalism and Nursing Work Environment of Nurses in Comprehensive Nursing Care Service Wards and Nurses in General Wards. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 7(6), 25-33. DOI : 10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.6.025
- S. J. Lee. (2017). The Survey of Perception, Performance and Importance in Nursing Practice of Comprehensive Nursing Care Service. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(4), 247-253. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.4.247