- Volume 8 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Machine Learning Education Tool for Kids
- Lee, Yo-Seob (School of ICT Convergence, Pyeongtaek University) ;
- Moon, Phil-Joo (Dept. of Information & Communication, Pyeongtaek University)
- Received : 2020.10.03
- Accepted : 2020.11.01
- Published : 2020.12.31
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are used in many parts of our daily lives, but the basic processes and concepts are barely exposed to most people. Understanding these basic concepts is becoming increasingly important as kids don't have the opportunity to explore AI processes and improve their understanding of basic machine learning concepts and their essential components. Machine learning educational tools can help children easily understand artificial intelligence and machine learning. In this paper, we examine machine learning education tools and compare their features.
- Baiju NT, "How to teach your kids about Machine Learning and AI," https://roboticsbiz.com/how-to-teach-yourkids-about-machine-learning-and-ai/.
- Randi Williams, "How to Teach AI to Kids ... In 30 Minutes," https://firstname.lastname@example.org/how-to-teachai-to-kids-in-30-minutes-79c39facac4d.
- Sonit Singh, "AI and Machine Learning for Kids - Resources," https://www.mq.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/810189/AI_and_Machine_Learning_for_Kids___Resources.pdf
- Teachable Machine, https://teachablemachine.withgoogle.com/.
- Coral, https://coral.ai/.
- Machine Learning for Kids, https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk/.
- Cognimates, http://cognimates.me/home/.