Supported by : Songho University
This research was supported by research fund from Songho University in 2019.
- Y. S. Lee. (1990). The relationship between stress and health habits in industrial workers. Korean J Prev Med, 23(1), 33-42.
- H. Selye. (1976). The Stress of Life. New York McGraw hill.
- S. Y. Bae & S. H. Kim. (2016). Analysis of convergent influence of self esteem, depression, hopelessness, locus of control and type a behavior pattern on job seeking stress among some college women. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(12), 323-333. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.323
- E. H. Lee. (2004). Life stress and depressive symptoms among college students: Testing for moderating effects of coping style with structural equations. Korean Journal of Health Psychology, 9(1), 25-52.
- M. H. Hong. (2013). The influence of ocupational stress on dry mouth, temporomandibular dis rder and oral symptoms on workers. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg., 13(1), 136-145. DOI : 10.13065/jksdh.2013.13.1.136
- J. W. Ryu, C. L. Yoon & J. M. Ahn. (2007). Application of stress hormones in saliva research of orofacial pain related with stress. J Oral Med Pain, 32(2), 201-210.
- M. G. Ji & M. R. Lee. (2019). The Convergence Relationship on Stress, Sugar Intake Behaviors, and Oral Health Status in High school Students. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 9(4), 118-129. DOI : 10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.4.118
- H. R. Lim, S. Y. Jeon, K. H. Jo, A. I. Ju & S. H. Kim. (2016). Relationship between Stress, Oral Health, and Quality of Life in University Students. J Dent Hyg Sci, 16(4), 310-316. DOI : 10.17135/jdhs.2016.16.4.310
- S. H. Woo & O. J. Ju. (2015). Stress and Oral Health Care in Non health-Related Majors. J Dent Hyg Sci, 15(5), 527-535. DOI : 10.17135/jdhs.2015.15.5.527
- J. E. Kim et al. (2018). Influence of stress on the oral health andquality of life of university students. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg, 18(5), 797-806. DOI : 10.13065/jksdh.20180068
- S. R. Kim & S. J. Han. (2015). The Relationship between Perceived Oral Health Status and Entrance Exam Stress Levels in High School Students. J Dent Hyg Sci, 15(4), 509-517 DOI : 10.17135/jdhs.2015.15.4.509
- D. I. Lee & S. J. Han. (2013). Factors Which Affect the Oral Health-Related Quality of Life of Workers. J Dent Hyg Sci., 13(4), 480-486.
- S. W. Hwang. (1998). A study on employment stress of university students. Master's thesis. Univ. of Dong-A, Pusan.
- Y. R. Kang. (2006). The Influence of Jobs seeking Stress on Their Career Maturity Dance Majoring Students. Master's thesis. Univ. of Dan-kook, Seoul.
- S. H. Shin. (2014). Relationship between emplo ymen stress and oral symptoms in health college students. Journal of Korean Society of Dental Hygiene, 14(4), 19-26 DOI : 10.13065/jksdh.2014.14.04.519
- E. S. Bae & H. S. Kang. (2018). Influence of career decision-making self efficacy, family function, and job-seeking stress on depression of university students, Journal of the Korea Entertainment Industry Association, 12(4), 181-192. DOI : 10.21184/jkeia.2018.6.12.4.181
- S. Y. Cho. (2015). Study of stress and self-efficacy : Comparison between sex and levels of academic achievement among high school student, Master's thesis. Inha university, Inchon.
- S. H. Choi. & H. Y. Lee. (2013). Affecting Factors in Unemployment Stress among College Students-Focused on Physical Symptoms, Depression, Anxiety and Self-esteem. Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 13(12), 808-816 DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.12.808
- J. R. Lim. & S. Y. Kim. (2019). Convergence Study on the Influence of Personality and Stress on College Life Adaptation in Nursing College Students, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 10(10), 301-308. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2019.10.10.301
- J. S. Lee. (2014). A Study on Job-Seeking Stress According to Major Satisfaction of University Students in Each Grade. The Korean Entertainment Industry Association, 5, 213-219.
- M. J. Jun. & J. S. Kim. (2017). The Converg ence Impact of Oral Health Behaviors, Health behaviors to Stress in Korean Adolescents. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(4), 139-148. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.4.139
- I. Y. Ku, K. H. Ka, E. H. Kim &, S, J. Moon. (2017). The Relationship between Job Stress and Self-rated Oral Health Status of Police Officers in Some Rural Areas. The Journal of Korean Island., 9(3), 133-149. DOI : 10.26840/JKI.29.3.133
- C. M. Park & H. S. Yoon. (2018). Perceived Oral Subjective Symptoms According to Stress Level of Adult Female. Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, 8(9), 837-846.
- S. B. Kim, J. Y. Jeong, C. Kim, Y. J. Kim & M. S. Park. (2008). Consideration for the importance of diseases associated with oral medicine by analyzing the dental cyber consultation. Korean Acad Orofac Pain Oral Med, 33, 312-322.
- J. S. Choi. (2014). The relationship between stress perception and oral health status. J Korean Soc Dent Hyg. 14(4), 555-561. DOI : 10.13065/jksdh.2014.14.04.555