- Volume 19 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Design of Dissolution Apparatus for the Flow-through Cell Method Based on the Low Pulsation Peristaltic Pump
저 맥동 연동 펌프 기반 플로우 스루 셀 방식 용출 장치 설계
- Zhao, Jun Cheng (Department of Electronic Information Engineering., Yanbian University) ;
- Cheng, Shuo (Ganting Network Technology Co., Ltd.) ;
- Piao, Xiang Fan (Department of Electronic Information Engineering., Yanbian University)
- Received : 2019.09.28
- Accepted : 2019.10.20
- Published : 2020.01.31
The emergence of the flow-through cell (FTC) method has made up for the limitations of previous dissolution test methods, but the high cost of the FTC dissolution devices have seriously hindered the progression of research and application of the FTC. This new design uses a peristaltic pump to simulate the sinusoidal flow rate of a piston pump. The flow profile of each peristaltic pump was sinusoidal with a pulsation of 120 ± 1 pulses per minute, and the flow rate ranged from 1.0 - 36.0 mL/min. The flow control of each channel was adjusted independently so the flow errors of the seven channels were close to 2%. The structure of the system was simplified, and the cost was reduced through manual sampling and immersing the FTC in a water bath. The dissolution rate of the theophylline and aminophylline films was determined, and good experimental results were obtained.
- Lai, J., Liao, Z. G., Yang, M. F., & Liang, X. L., "Research and Progress of Bioavailability", Chinese Journal of Experimental Traditional Medical Formulae, Vol. 16, No. 18, pp. 226-228, 2010.
- Wei, N. N., Wang, X., & Su, M., "Progress of Dissolution Test Methodologies", Chinese Journal of New Drugs, Vol. 22, No. 10, pp. 1119-1124, 2013.
- Chinese Pharmacopoeia Commission (ChPC), Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China, 2015.
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW), Japanese Pharmacopoeia, 2016.
- Medina, J. R., Salazar, D. K., Hurtado, M., Cortes, A. R., & Dominguez-Ramirez, A. M., "Comparative in Vitro Dissolution Study of Carbamazepine Immediate-release Products using the USP Paddles Methods and the Flow-through Cell System", Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal Spj the Official Publication of the Saudi Pharmaceutical Society, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 141-148, 2014.
- Bielen, N., "Performance of USP Calibrator Tablets in Flow-through Cell Apparatus", International Journal of Pharmaceutics, Vol. 233, pp. 123-129, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-5173(01)00932-2
- Wang, B. J., Liu, Q. X., & Zhou, L., "Modeling of Stepping Motor Control System and Optimization of Acceleration and Deceleration Curve", Journal of Electric Machines and Control, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 37-42, 2018.
- Qian, G. W., & Zhang, L., "An on-line Calculation Method of Stepper Motor Running Curve", Micromotor, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 52-53, 1997.
- Zeng, H. Y., Zhou, S. Z., & Yi, W. J., "Incremental PID Parameters Tuning Based on MATLAB", Industrial Control Computer, Vol. 27, No. 6, pp. 69-70, 2014.
- Zhang, Y. M., Wang, S., Li, B., & Chen, Y. G., "Research on Constant Temperature Control System Based on MATLAB", Journal of Experimental Technology and Management, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 75-77, 2016.
- Liu, Y. C., & Zhao, L. S., "Constant Temperature Control System Based on Incremental PID Control Algorithm", Information Technology, Vol. 2, pp. 167-172, 2014.