- Volume 30 Issue 5
The Weldability of Laminated Stator Core for Motor by Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser [ I ] - The Effect of Processing Parameter on Weldability of Laser -
펄스 Nd:YAG 레이저를 이용한 모터용 스테이터 적층코어의 용접특성 [ I ] - 레이저 용접성에 미치는 가공변수의 영향 -
- Published : 2006.07.01
Manufacture of motor by laser has been studying realization that was demands on market for lightening and miniaturization. Moreover. early in the 1980s. manufacture of parts for automobiles by laser welding was already successfully introduced. The purpose of this study was to develop production technology of the high quality laminated stator core for motor by pulsed Nd:YAG laser heat source. In the event of adjusting defocus and voltage to control humping in laser welding of the laminated core. sound bead could be obtained. but deep penetration was not. Therefore. explosive evaporating plasma was controlled by adjustment of peak power on pulse width. Particularly, because explosive evaporating plasma induced high peak power, made molten metal in keyhole scatter. a suitable adjustment of peak power was required to obtain sound bead. As a results of experiment. sound bead and deep penetration could be obtained.
- 高木勝美, 後藤 徹, 'レザ溶接によろモタ鋼板フレム生産ライン',溶接技術, Vol. 42, No. 11, pp.62-68, 1994
- Yoshio Iwai, Nozomu Okumura and Osamu Miyata, 'Application of Laser Processing for Automotive Parts Manufacturing', Proc. of LAMP'87. Osaka, pp.517-523, 1987
- 김종도, 마쯔나와 아끼라, '레이저 용접현상과 산업계로의 응용', 박용기관학회지, 제 22권, 제 6호, pp.744-753, 1998
- 김종도, 오진석, 이창제 'Nd:YAG 레이저를 이용한 마린 스테이터 적층코어용 무방향성 규소강판의 용접성', 한국마린엔지니어링학회지, 후기학술대회 논문집, pp.27-28, 2005
- G. Marinoni, A. Maccagno, E. Rabino : Technical and economic comparison of laser technology with the conventional technologies for welding, Proc. 6th Int. Conr. Lasers in Manufacturing, pp.105-120, 1989
新美 友治, 夏見 文章 '
$CO_2$レザ容接の自動車ボデイへの應用', 第28回レザ熱加工硏究全論文集, pp.171-184, 1992
- H. SIMIDZU, F. YOSHINO, S. KATAYAMA and A. MATSUNAWA 'Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser Spot Welding of Aluminum Alloys', Proceedings of LAMP'92, Nagaoka, June, pp.511-516, 1992
- I. NORRIS, T. HOULT, C. PETERS and P. WILEMAN 'Material Processing with a 3kW Nd:YAG Laser', Proceedings of LAMP'92, Nagaoka, June, pp.489-494, 1992