- Volume 10 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Pullout Resistance of Geosynthetic Strip with Rounded Band Anchor
수동저항부가 형성된 띠형 섬유보강재의 인발저항 특성
- Lee, Kwang-Wu (Geotechnical Engineering & Tunnelling Research Division, Korea Institute of Construction Technology) ;
- Cho, Sam-Deok (Geotechnical Engineering & Tunnelling Research Division, Korea Institute of Construction Technology) ;
- Han, Jung-Geun (Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Chung-Ang Univ.) ;
- Hong, Ki-Kwon (Green Tech Ins., Chung-Ang Univ.)
- Received : 2011.08.19
- Accepted : 2011.09.20
- Published : 2011.09.30
This paper describes the results of pullout tests in the laboratory, which are conducted to assess the pullout performance of recently developed geosynthetic strip reinforcement with rounded band anchor. The geosynthetic strip can be used as reinforcements in reinforced soil wall with concrete block facing. The pullout resistance of the geosynthetic strip with rounded band anchor is mobilized by the combination of the interface friction between soil-reinforcement surface and the passive soil resistance caused by the rounded band anchor. Therefore, both the friction resistance and the passive resistance have to be considered in design. From the pullout test results, when the rounded band anchor are formed in the end part of the geosynthetic strip, pullout strength increases about from 10% to 65%. The passive resistance can be evaluated based on the pullout test results.
본 연구에서는 수동저항부를 형성시킨 띠형 섬유보강재의 인발저항 특성을 평가하기 위해 일련의 실내인발시험을 수행하였다. 이 띠형 섬유보강재는 중간에 길이방향으로 접힘홈이 형성되어 있어 보강재를 반폭으로 접어 콘크리트 블록에 직접 체결할 수 있고 후단부에는 보강재를 '
Supported by : 한국건설기술연구원
- 이광우, 김주형, 조삼덕, 한중근, 윤원일, 홍기권 (2010), "띠형 섬유보강재의 장기성능 평가를 위한 실험적 연구", 한국토목섬유학회논문집, 제9권, 제4호, pp.75-84.
- 한국토목섬유학회 (2006), 토목섬유의 특성 및 활용기법, 구미서관.
- ASTM D6706-01 (2003), Standard Test Method for Measuring Geosynthetic Pullout Resistance in Soil.
- Elias, V., Christopher, B. R. and Berg, R. R. (2001), Mechanically Stabilized Earth Walls and Reinforced Soil Slopes, Design and Construction Guidelines FHWA-NHI-00-043, Washington, DC.