- Volume 16 Issue 12
This thesis explains the development of multiple LCD system with the additional function to maximize the utilization of PC contents. The newly developed system is composed of host LCD and slave LCD. Host LCD decodes and outputs the image and voice of NTSC, PAL, SECAM signals. It also converts the decoded signals into LVDS signals before transmitting them to slave LCD stage. In addition, the installation of CF Memory and USB Memory helps display multi-media data. Unlike the host LCD, since not including the tuner and memory part, the slave LCD can't receive TV signals and play video signals. It only has the function to receive LVDS image signals and display on a LCD panel. This newly developed multi-LCD system has competitiveness in various aspects. With its simple structure, the failure rate, price and display power are relatively low due to its simplification of the control part. It has price and functional competitiveness as the product whose host LCD can control the entire slave LCD in terms of channel, volume, and video output.
본 논문에서 PC 컨텐츠의 활용을 극대화시키는 부가기능을 갖는 다중 LCD(Liquid Crystal Display) 시스템을 개발하였다. 이는 host LCD와 slave LCD로 구성되어 있다. Host LCD는 NTSC(National Television System Committee), PAL(Phase Alternation Line), SECAM(S
- 권지인, "국내 LCD 기업 수익성 악화 논란," 정보통신정책 기술동향, pp. 43-47, 2006. Aug.
- 김한규, 박동선, 이재광, 데이터 통신과 네트워킹, 교보문고, 1999.
- High-Performance Linear Poroducts Technical Staff, LVDS Application and Data Handbook, Texas Instruments.
- ES6425 Digital Media Processor, ESS Technology, Inc., 2005.
- THCV213 and THCV214(LVDS SerDes transmitter and receiver), THine Electronics, Inc., 2006.
- Committee of editing of Mitsubishi semiconductor, M16C/62T Group Tentative Specification, rev. A, Mitsubishi Semiconductors, 1999.
- CS8818, Myson Century, Inc., rev. 2.0, 2004.
- PIC16F883, Microchip Technology Inc., 2007.
- 김재철, "LVDS를 이용한 Daisy-chain방식의 다중 LCD 구동 모듈 개발" 중소기업청 산학연공동기술개발 결과보고서, 2009.