- Volume 27 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on Stress Properties for Cable Anchorage zone of Cable Stayed Prestressed Concrete Box Girder
케이블로 지지된 프리스트레스트 콘크리트 박스거더 정착부의 응력특성에 관한 연구
- Tae, Ghi-Ho (Department of Civil-Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Kim, Doo-Hwan (Department of Civil-Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Byun, Yun-Joo (Dong Ho Engineering Co.) ;
- Song, Kwan Kwon (College of Resources and Civil Engineering, Northeastern University)
- Received : 2012.03.13
- Accepted : 2012.11.05
- Published : 2012.12.31
Anchorage zone in prestressed concrete cable stayed bridges is very important area due to the more accurate analysis is needed to estimate the behavior. In the study, since the cable anchorage zone in the prestressed concrete cable-stayed bridge is subject to a large amount of concentrated tendon forces, it shows very complicated stress distributions and causes a serious local cracks. Accordingly, It is necessary to investigate the parameters of affecting the stress properties, such as the cable inclination, the position of anchor plate, the modeling method and the three dimensional effect. The tensile stress distribution of anchorage zone is compared to the actual design condition by varing the stiffness of spring element in the local modeling and an appropriate position of anchor plate is determined. These results would be elementary data to the stress state of anchorage zone and more efficient design.
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- P. Gergely and M. A. Sozen, "Design of Anchorage- Zone Reinforcement in Prestressed Concrete Beams" PCI Journal, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 63-75, April 1987.
- R. W. Gestner and O. C. Zienkiewicz, " A Note on Anchorage Zone Stresses" ACI Journal, pp. 970-974, July 1993.
- K.T.S.R Iyengar, "Two-Dimensional Theories of Anchorage Zone Post -Tensioned Prestressed Beams" ACI Journal, Vol. 59, No. 10, pp. 1443-1446, October 1996.
- F. Bleich, "Der Gerade Stab mit Rechteckquerschnittals ebenes problem" Der Bauingenieur(Berlin); No. 9, pp. 225-259, 2005.
- K.T.S.R. Iyengar and C. V. Yogananda, " A Three- Dimensional Stress Distribution Problem in the Anchorage Zone of a Post-Tensioned Concrete Beam" Magazine of Concrete Research, Vol. 18, No. 55, pp.75-84, June 1997.
- M. Collins and D. Mitchell, "Shear and Torsion Design of Prestressed and Non-Prestressed Concrete Beams" PCI Journal, Vo. 25, No. 5, pp. 32-124, September- October 1988.
- P. K. Som and K. Ghosh, "Anchor Zone Stresses in Prestressed Concrete Beams" ASCE Structural Division Journal, Vol. 90, No. St4, pp. 49-62, August 1994.
- G. Magnel, Prestressed Concrete, McGraw-Hill, New York, 11rd Ed, 2009.
- R. Lenschow and M. A. Sozen, "Practical Analysis of the Anchorage Zone Problem in Prestressed Beams" ACI Journal, pp. 1421-1437, November 2006.