- Volume 19D Issue 4
DOI QR Code
TK-Indexing : An Indexing Method for SNS Data Based on NoSQL
TK-Indexing : NoSQL 기반 SNS 데이터 색인 기법
- 심형남 (고려대학교 컴퓨터.전파통신공학과) ;
- 김정동 (고려대학교 컴퓨터.전파통신공학과) ;
- 설광수 (고려대학교 컴퓨터.전파통신공학과) ;
- 백두권 (고려대학교 컴퓨터.전파통신공학과)
- Received : 2012.05.03
- Accepted : 2012.07.09
- Published : 2012.08.31
Currently, contents generated by SNS services are increasing exponentially, as the number of SNS users increase. The SNS is commonly used to post personal status and individual interests. Also, the SNS is applied in socialization, entertainment, product marketing, news sharing, and single person journalism. As SNS services became available on smart phones, the users of SNS services can generate and spread the social issues and controversies faster than the traditional media. The existing indexing methods for web contents have limitation in terms of real-time indexing for SNS contents, as they usually focus on diversity and accuracy of indexing. To overcome this problem, there are real-time indexing techniques based on RDBMSs. However, these techniques suffer from complex indexing procedures and reduced indexing targets. In this regard, we introduce the TK-Indexing method to improve the previous indexing techniques. Our method indexes the generation time of SNS contents and keywords by way of NoSQL to indexing SNS contents in real-time.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Jansen, B.j., et al, "Real Time search on the web: Queries, topics, and economic value", Information Processing and Management, Vol.47, Issue.4, pp.491-506, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ipm.2011.01.007
- Facebook, http://www.facebook.com, 2012.
- Twitter, http://www.twitter.com, 2012.
- David Geer, "Is It Really Time for Real-Time Search", IEEE Computer Society, Vol.43, Issue.3, pp.16-19, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/MC.2010.204
- Shim H, Kim J, Baik D, "TK-Indexing method based on NoSQL for real-time search", KIISE 2011 Fall Conference, Vol.28, Issue2, Seoul National Univ., 2011.
- Bernard J.jansen, "Real time search user behavior", In: CHI Extended Abstracts, pp.3961-3966, 2010.
- Das, G., Gunopulos, D., Koudas, N., and Tsirogiannis, D, "Answering top-k queries using Views", International Conference on Very Large Data Bases, pp.451-462, 2006.
- Chun chen, Feng Li, Beng chin Ooi, Sai Wu, "TI: An Efficient Indexing Mechanism for Real-Time Search on Tweets", SIGMOD/PODS 2011, ACM Press(2011), pp.649-660, 2011.
- Fay Chang, Jeffrey Dean, Sanjay Ghemawat, et al., "Bigtable: A distributed storage system for structured data", OSDI'06 Proceedings of the 7th conference on Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation, 2006.
- G. DeCandia, D.Hastorun, M. Jampani, G. Kakulapati, A.Lakshman, A. Pilchin, S. Sivasubramanian, P. Vosshall, and W. Vogels, "Dynamo: Amazon's Highly Available Key-Value Store", ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles, 2007.
- Jeffrey Dean, Sanjay Ghemawat, "MapReduce: simplified data processing on large clusters" the 6th conference on Symposium on Operating Systems Design & Implementation, 2004.
- R. Chirkova, C. Li, and J. Li. "Answering queries using materialized views with minimum size", The VLDB Journal, 15(3):191-210, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00778-005-0162-8
- me2day, http://www.me2day.net, 2012.
- V. Hristidis and Y. Papakonstantinou, "Algorithms and applications for answering ranked queries using ranked views," The VLDB Journal, Vol.13, No.1, 2004.
- C. Li, K. C.-C. chang, I. F. Ilyas, and S. Song, "RankSQL; Query Algebra and Opimization for Realational Top-k Queries", In Proc. Int'l Conf. on Management of Data, ACM SIGMOD, Baltimore, Maryland, June, 2005.
- B. F. Cooper, A. Silberstein, E. Tam, R. Ramakrishnan, and R. Sears, "Benchmarking cloud serving systems with YCSB", In SoCC '10: Proceedings of the 1st ACM symposium on Cloud computing, pp.143-154, 2010.