- Volume 26 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Study on a Usage of Smoking Preparations, Fumigant and Buccal Preparations in 『Dongeuibogam』
『동의보감(東醫寶鑑)』 중 연제(烟劑)·훈제(熏劑)와 함금제(含噙劑)의 활용(活用)에 관한 연구(硏究)
- Kwon, Jae-Won (School of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University) ;
- Yang, Yoon-Hong (School of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University) ;
- Lee, Boo-Kyun (School of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University)
- Received : 2013.07.08
- Accepted : 2013.08.06
- Published : 2013.08.25
Objectives : The purpose of this study is to provide grounds for the development of preparation of Korean medicine through investigating the usage of smoking preparation, fumigant and buccal preparations in "Dongeuibogam". Methods : We have researched the usage of related preparations as following procedure : 1. Choosing a related words such as combustion(燒, 燎, 燃) smoking(烟), fumigation(熏, 熏烟, 熏洗), inhalation(聞, 嗅, 齅), holding in mouth(含, 噙). 2. Searching sentences : We have searched sentences containing the related words in "Dongeuibogam", analyzed the selected sentences and made tables of the usage including indication, formula, material. Conclusions : 1. Smoking preparations and Fumigant can be classified into two different groups : 1) internal usage for the treatment of internal diseases such as dizziness, congestion, stroke, cough. 2) external usage for the treatment of wounds, sores, genital diseases, anal disease and for the prevention of diseases. 2. Buccal preparation is mainly used for the treatment of mouth, tongue, throat and lung diseases. 3. These preparations have been used not only for external diseases but internal diseases. 4. Each preparation has chief herbs for its peculiar properties of treatment.
- Co-compilation by professors of formula study in college of Korean Medicine. Formula Study. Seoul:Yongnimsa. 2009:48.
- Park SK, Kim YK, Oh MS. Prescriptionology. Seoul:Yongnimsa. 2010:24.
- Han'guk Yakhak Taehak Hyobuihoe. Yakchon Punkwahoe. Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Drug Delivery Systems Eight Edition. Seoul:Shinilbooks. 2009:83-4, 145, 201
- Kwahak Paekkwa Sajon Chonghap Ch'ulp'ansa(P'yongyang, Korea). Chaep'yonjip Tonguihak Sajon. Seoul:Kkach'i. 1995:914.
- Yan JM. Wushi Er Bingfang Zhu Bu Yi. Beijing:Zhongyi Guji Chubanshe. 2005:41, 42, 126-9, 131-2, 136-7, 156.
- Hiroshi KST, Eiichi HSB, Senjuro MC. Gojuni Byoho. Tokyo:Toho Shoten. 2007:38, 191.
- Kwak DY. Interpretation of Synopsis of Prescriptions of the Golden Chamber. Seoul:Songbosa. 2002:92.
- Feng Z, Hui Z. Zhongyi Qite Liaofa Linzheng Chanshi. Lanzhou:Gansu Kexue Jizhu Chubanshe. 1993:351.
- Hu DP. Fuguang Zhouhoufang. Shanghai: Kexue Jizhu Chubanshe. 2009:24, 42, 46, 52, 64, 72, 83, 101, 159, 208, 211.
- Sun SM. Essential Prescriptions Worth a Thousand Gold for Emergencies. Seoul:Taeso ng Munhwasa. 1992:202.
- Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine. Knowledge of Oriental Medicine Web Service (Old Book Info.). Available from : http://jisik.kiom.re.kr/search/searchOldBookNa me.jsp
- Ho C; Tongui Munhon Yon'gusil (Korea). Sinp'yon, Taeyok Dongeuibogam. Seoul: Bubinmunhwasa. 2009.
- Kim DH, Lee I. The Formulae and Administration of Herbal Drugs Used for Stroke in the Poong(風) Section of Dong -YiBoGam. The Journal of Traditional Korean Medicine. 2001;11(1):1-10.
- Hong YJ, Song JC, Lee SH, Keun KS. A Study on Paste Preparation in Dongeuibogam. J. Oriental Medical Classics. 2011;24(2): 109-49.
- Kim JM, Park YC, Kim BT. A Literature Study on Heating Smoke Therapy. Hyehwamedicine. 1999;8(1):204-16.
- Choi HJ, Bhang NY, Song BW, Kim NJ, Ryu BH. Survey on the Preference for the Dosage Forms of Oriental Herbal Medicine. J. Kyung Hee Univ Med Cent. 2004;20(1):356-7.
- Wang T. Medical Secrets of an Official. China Medical University. Seoul:Yogang Ch'ulp'ansa. 1988:464-6.
- Chen JQ. Zhong Yao Yao Ji. Beijing: Zhongguo Zhongyi Yao Chubanshe. 2005:309.
- Han'guk Yakhak Taehak Hyobuihoe. Yakchon Punkwahoe. The Korean Pharmacopoeia Ninth Edition 2. Seoul:Shinilbooks. 2008:13-5.
- Moon WS, Lee BW, Ahn SW, Kim EH. A Historical Consideration on the Treatment Theories and Diseases for which medicine is efficacious. Korean Journal of Oriental Medicine. 2004;10(2):1-21.