- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Android mobile server using a file-sharing system between other models
안드로이드 모바일서버를 이용한 이 기종간 파일 공유시스템
- Huh, Tae-Sang (National Institute of Supercomputing and Networking, KISTI) ;
- Park, Sung-Hyun (Department of Computer Engineering, Paichai University) ;
- Jung, Hoe-Kyung (Department of Computer Engineering, Paichai University)
- Received : 2013.12.22
- Accepted : 2014.02.10
- Published : 2014.05.31
Recently, diffusion and proliferation of mobile devices increases, per person n opens for the mobile device era. Mobile devices and OS types of continuously growing trend. More than 80% of market share with Google's Android and Apple's iOS as well as Samsung and Intel is developing TIZEN, Linux and Mobile was the UBUNTU which UBUNTU for Phone, UBUNTU touch, Mozilla 's Firefox OS, Microsoft 's windows mobile and many more OS are ahead of the launch. But different OS can share files between systems or technology is not. Bluetooth or WIFI Direct such technologies are present but can be transferred between compatible devices low, resulting in constraints file types also exist. In this paper, is equipped with a WiFi card in an environment where the Android mobile OS party this model and method for sharing files between different research and can share the file system based on research on.
- Sameer Kumar, "Mobile communications: global trends in the 21st century," International Journal of Mobile Communications, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 67-87, May. 2004. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJMC.2004.004488
- R. W. Um, "Technology trends in smartphone service platform," Korean Institute Of Information Technology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 91-105, Aug. 2011.
- L. George, "Vendors battle over mobile-os market," IEEE computerm, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 13-15, Feb. 1999.
- O. Zhong-Hong, S. Mei-Na, Z. Xiao-Su and S. Jun-De, "Key techniques for mobile peer-to-peer networks," Journal of Software, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 404-418, 2008. https://doi.org/10.3724/SP.J.1001.2008.00404
- M. S. Song, S. G. Ko, J. H. Lee and D. H. Lee, "Mobile cloud Virtual terminal collaboration technologies and provisioning," Journal of Security Engineering, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 77-86, 2012.
- H. Ngu Phuc, D. VANTHANH, "Evaluation of mobile app paradigms.", Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia, pp. 25-30, 2012.