표 1. RT_PCR에 의한 사이토카인 발현 측정 Table 1. Measurement of cytokine expression by RT-PCR
그림 1. 양배추 추출물의 세포독성 (cell Viability) 평가 Figure 1. Cell viability assay in RAW 264.7 cells treated with cabbage extracts.
그림 2. 마우스의 혈청에서 (A) Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), (B) 글루타티온 퍼 옥시 다제 (GPx) 및 (C) 카탈라아제 활성 (CAT) Figure 2. (A) Superoxide dismutase (SOD), (B) glutathione peroxidase (GPx) and (C) catalase activity (CAT) in the serum of mice. € indicates p < 0.05 as compared to the control group, *** indicates p < 0.001 compared to acetaminophen, and # indicates p < 0.01 as compared to the positive control, NAC.
그림 3. 마우스의 혈청에서 8-Oxo-2'-dexoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) 수준 감소 효과 Figure 3. 8-Oxo-2’-dexoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) levels in the serum of mice. $ indicates p < 0.05 as compared to the control group, *** indicates p < 0.001 compared to acetaminophen, and # indicates p < 0.01 as compared to the positive control, NAC.
그림 4. 혈청에서 (A) Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and (B) aspartate transaminase (AST) 레벨 측정 Figure 4. (A) Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and (B) aspartate transaminase (AST) levels in the serum. # indicates p < 0.05 as compared to the control group, *** indicates p < 0.001 compared to acetaminophen, and # indicates p < 0.01 as compared to the positive control, NAC.
그림 5. 양배추 추출물의 항염증효과 및 간기능 개선 효과 Figure 5. Anti-inflammatory effect and hepatoprotective effect on cabbage extracts.
그림 6. 간 조직의 Hematoxylin & Eosin 염색 Figure 6.. Hematoxylin & Eosin (H&E) staining of sections of the liver of mice in group (A) control, (B) acetaminophen, (C) NAC, (D) cabbage. Images were taken at a magnification of 400x under a microscope.
- Kim HY, "The effects of fruit and vegetable bark extract on learning ability and memory improvement," The Journal of the Convergence on Culture Technology, Vol. 4(3), pp. 261-267, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2018.4.3.261.
- Kim DB, Ahn EY and Kim EJ, "Improvement of insulin resistance by curcumin in high fat diet fed mice", The Journal of the Convergence on Culture Technology, Vol. 4(1), pp. 315-323, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2018.4.1.315.
- Kim HK, "The functional effects of antimicrobaial activity and anti-inflammatory seaweed polysaccharide extracts," The Jorurnal of the Convergence on Culture Technology, Vol. 4(2), pp. 155-163, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2018.4.2.155.
- Guzik TJ, R. Korbut R, and Adamek-Guzik T, "Nitric oxide and superoxide in inflammation", J physiol pharmacol. Vol. 54, No. 4, pp. 469-487, December 2003.
- Reuter S, Gupta SC, Chaturvedi MM, and Aggarwal BB, "Oxidative stress, inflammation, and cancer: How are they linked", Free radical biology and medicine, Vol. 49, No.11, pp. 1603-1616, December 2010. http://doi.org/10.1016/jfreeradbiomed.2010.09.006.
- Heo SK, Yun HJ, Noh EK, Park WH, and Park SD, "Lps induces inflammatory responses in human aortic vascular smooth muscle cells via toll-like receptor 4 expression and nitric oxide production", Immunology letters, Vol. 120, No.1-2, pp. 57-64 , October 2008. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.imlet.2008.07.002.
- Vane JR, Mitchell JA, Appleton I, Tomlinson A., Bishop-Bailey D, Croxtall J, and Willoughby DA, "Inducible isoforms of cyclooxygenase and nitric-oxide synthase in inflammation", Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Vol. 91, No. 6, pp. 2046-2050, March 1994. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.91.6.2046
- Kaviarasan S, Naik G, Gangabhagirathi R, Anuradha C, and Priyadarsini K, "In vitro studies on antiradical and antioxidant activities of fenugreek (trigonella foenum graecum) seeds", Food chemistry, Vol. 103, PP. 31-37, 2007. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2006.05.064.
- Libby P, "Inflammatory mechanisms: The molecular basis of inflammation and disease", Nutrition reviews. Vol. 65, No. s3, pp. 140-146, June 2007. http://d//doi.org/10.1111/j.1753-4887.2007.yb00352.x.