Supported by : 식품의약품안전처
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety. Regulations on management of medical device safety informations including side effect. MFDS; 2019.
- Jang HJ, Choi YD, Kim NH. Design for a medical devices safety information reporting system for the hospitals. Journal of The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers. 2015;52(1):140-7. https://doi.org/10.5573/IEIE.2015.52.1.140
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety. Guideline of medical device adverse event reporing. MFDS; 2018
- https://www.mfds.go.kr/brd/m_99/view.do?seq=41572. Accessed on 12 Jun 2019.
- http://www.imdrf.org. Accessed on 20 Jun 2019.
- International Medical Device Regulators Forum MC. IMDRF 'Strategic Plan 2020'. IMDRF; 2015.
- Regulatory Harmonization Steering Committee. Roadmap to promote regulatory convergence for medical device vigilance. 2015.
- Lim JH, Kim KS, Kim SL, Kim YS, Lee HJ. Perception and behavior regarding the safety of medical devices among medical personnel at a tertiary care hospital. J Rehabil Welf Eng Assist Technol. 2017;11(4):287-97. https://doi.org/10.21288/RESKO.2017.11.4.287
- Craig A, O'Meley P, Carter P. The need for greater reporting of medical device incidents. EMJ Innov. 2019;3(1):56-63.
- Polisena J, Gagliardi A, Urbach D, Clifford T, Fiander M. Factors that influence the recognition, reporting and resolution of incidents related to medical devices and other healthcare technologies: a systematic review. Syst Rev. 2015;4(1):37. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13643-015-0028-0
- Yoon CH, Nam KC, Lee YK, Kang YJ, Choi SJ, Shin HM, Jang HJ, Kim JK, Kwon BS, Ishikawa H, Woo E. Differences in Perspectives of Medical Device Adverse Events: Observational Results in Training Program Using Virtual Cases. J Korean Med Sci. 2019;34(39):e255. https://doi.org/10.3346/jkms.2019.34.e255
- The Global Harmonization Task Force, Study Group 2. Medical devices post market surveillance: global guidance for adverse event reporting for medical devices. GHTF. 2006.
- National Competent Authority Report Working Group. Medical devices: post-market surveillance: National Competent Authority Report exchange criteria and report form. IMDRF. 2017.