- Volume 18 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Study on Golf Range Finder by using Biprism Theory of Keratometer
케라토미터의 바이프리즘 원리를 이용한 골프거리측정기에 관한 연구
- Cha, Jung-Won (Dept. of Ophthalmic Optics, ShinHeung College)
- 차정원 (신흥대학교 안경광학과)
- Received : 2013.10.29
- Accepted : 2013.12.14
- Published : 2013.12.31
Purpose: This study was to develop golf range finder which could measure exact distance from golfer to flag by using telescope and biprism. Methods: Golf range finder was made that included telescope and biprism which could move in the telescope, and an accuracy of the range finder was analyzed in distance range 20~200 m. Results: An equation was made for measuring distance which was related at position of biprism, and we could measure distance successfully by using developed golf range finder. Biprism of 2
- Yeu BM. Survey Engineering, 5th Ed. Seoul: Pakyoungsa, 2005;48-85, 299-310.
- Yu SI. Optical distance measuring device for golf. Korea 20-0192066, 2000.
- Hantaro golf.Rangefinders, 2013. http://www.hantaro.co.kr/front/product/product_list.php?pinid=14640 (25 October 2013).
- Nikon. Laser Rangefinders, 2013. http://www.nikon.com/products/sportoptics/lineup/laser/index.htm (25 October 2013).
- Lim SG, Lee MH, Choi SM, Park SH, Kim SR, Park MJ. A relationship between corneal type, corneal astigmatism and lens fitting states and the stable centration of spherical RGP lens. J Korean Oph Opt Soc. 2012;17(2):143-151.
- Chio HS, Kim DH. The comparative analysis of male and female of adult on the base curve, power, and astigmatism of the cornea. J Korean Oph Opt Soc. 2000;5(2):27-31.
- Kim CS, Sung AY. Study on distribution and change of curvature of the anterior corneal surface with each age in emmetropia. J Korean Oph Opt Soc. 2004;9(2):211-221.
- Ophthalmic optics textbook editing committee. Optometric instrument, 2nd Ed. Seoul: Daihaks publishing Co, 2000; 155-164.
- Cha JW. The Study about measuring method in radius of eyeglasses lens curvature by using keratometer. J Korean Oph Opt Soc. 2012;17(2):127-133.
- Warren JS. Modern Optical Engineering, 4th Ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2008;678-679.
- Sung PJ. Geometrics for Optician, 3rd Ed. Seoul: Daihaks publishing Co, 1995;70.
- Developement of Scope for Military Rangefinder Using Schmidt Prism and Biprism Theory of Optometric Instrument vol.20, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14479/jkoos.2015.20.2.167