- Volume 28 Issue 2
The inhibitory effect of Coprinus comatus on the mutagenicity in Salmonella assay system and SOS chromotest were studied. In Ames test, the ethanol and water extracts and the cultured mycelia fractions of Coprinus comatus did not show any mutagenicity, but the Coprinus comatus ethanol extracts showed inhibitory effects of 8 0∼90% on the mutagenicity induced by indirect mutagen of benzo(a)pyrene(B(a)P) and aflatoxin B1(AFB1) in Salmonella typhimurium TA98 and TA100. The antimutagenic effect increased with increasing concentration of the ethanol extract toward N methyl N' nitro N nitrosoguanidine(MNNG). However, the water extracts inhibited about 40∼50% against direct and indirect mutagen. The cultured mycelial filtrate of Coprinus comatus, the fractionⅡ, showed antimutagenic effect of 90% on MNNG and 25∼50% on B(a)P and AFB1. In SOS chromotest, the ethanol extracts of Coprinus comatus showed antimutagenic effect of 65∼81% on SOS function induced by 4 NQO, and the cultured mycelia fractionⅡ showed low inhibitory effect of 20∼50%.
- Genetic toxicology of the diet Dietary desmutagens Kada, T.;Inoue, T.;Morita, K.;Namiki, M.;Knudsen, I.(ed.)
- Nutrition and cancer prevention General introduction : Rational for the nutritional prevention of cancer Micozzi, M. S.;Tangrea, J. A.:Moon, T. E.;Micozzi, M. S.(eds.)
- Kor. J. Mycol. v.23 Studies on the screening and development of antibiotics in the mushroom- The screening of antifungal components in basidiomycetes(Ⅰ) Min, T. J.;Kim, E. M.;Lee, S. J.;Bae, K. G.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.21 Effects of varied mushroom on lipid compositions in dietary hypercholesterolemic rats Kim, G. J.;Kim, H. S.;Chung, S. Y.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.30 Screening for antimutagenic effects of the wild mushrooms in Korea Kim, H. J.;Lee, B. H.;Kim, O. M.;Lee, K. D.;Lee, K. R.
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.58 Antitumor polysaccharides from a chinese mushroom, Yuhuangmo, the fruiting body of Pleurotus citrinopileatus Zang, J.;Wang, G.;Mizuno, T.
- Mycelial Culture and an Antineoplastic Compontent of Ganoderma lucidum v.14 Studies on antineoplastic component of Korean basidiobycetes Kang, C. Y.;Shim, M. J.;Choi, E. C.;Lee, Y. N.;Kim, B. K.
- Kor. J. Mycol. v.20 Extraction and separation of protein-bound polysaccharide produced by courolus versicolor(Fr) quel. Park, K, S.;Lee, J. Y.:Lee, S. J.;Kim, S. H.;Lee, J. S.
- Kor. J. Mycol. v.10 Studies on antitumor components of Flammulina velutipes of Korea(Ⅰ). Antitumor activity against sarcoma 180. Woo, M. S.
- Cancer Res. v.30 Fractionation and purification of the polysaccharide with marked antitumor activity, espesially Lentinan from Lentinus edodes Chihara, G.;Maeda, Y. Y.;Arai, Y.;Fukuoka, F.
- Kor. J. Mycol. v.23 Immuno-stimulating polysaccharides from the fruiting bodies of Fomitella fracinea(Ⅰ)-Characterization of polysaccharides extracted with neutral sodium chloride solution Cho, S. M.;Lee, J. H.;Han, S. B.;Kim. H. M.;Yu, S. H.;Yoo, I. D.
- Kor. J. Appl Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.18 Anticomplementary and antitumor activities of the alkal extract from the mycelia of Lentinus edodes IY-105 Lew, J. W.;Chaung, C. H.;Jeong, H. J.;Lee, K. H.
- Kor. J. Pharmacology v.25 Antineoplastic effect of extracts from traditional medicinal plants and various plants Hyun, J. W.;Lim, K. H.;Shin, J. E.;Sung, M. S.;Won, Y. J.;Kim, Y. S.;Kang, S. S.;Chang, I. M.;Woo, W. S.;Paik, W. H.;Kim, H. J.;Woo, E. R.;Park, H. K.;Park, J. G.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.20 Anticancer activities of the extract from the mycelia of Coriolus versicolor Lee, B. W.;Lee, M. S.;Park, K. M.;Kim, C. H.;Ahn, P. U.;Choi, C. U.
- Nippon Negeikagaku Kaishi v.68 Cell-function regulating substance from mushrooms Kawagish, H.
- Kor. J. Mycol. v.13 Studies on constituents of the higher fungi of Korea(ⅩⅩⅩⅧ). antitumor components extracted from cultured mycelia of pleurotus pulmonarius Lee, K. L.;Lee, C. O.;Kim, H.W.;Kim, J. W.;Kim, S. W.;Choi, E. C.;Kim, B. K.
- Kor. J. Mycol. v.20 Medicinal fungi in Korea Ahn, D. K.
- Mutat. Res. v.113 Revised methods for the Samonella mutagenicity test Ames, B. N.;Maron, D. M.
- Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA v.79 SOS chromotest, a direct assay of induction of an SOS function in Escherichia coli K-12 to measure genotoxicity Quillardet, P.;Huisman, O.;D'ari, R.;Hofnung, M.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.24 Screening and comparison of active substances of Angelica gigas Nakai produced in Kangwon and Angelica acutiloba Kitagawa produced in Japan Ham, M. S.;Kim, S. S.;Hong, J. S.;Lee, J. H.;Chung, E. K.;Park, Y. S.;Lee, H. Y.
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.56 Antitumor activity of some polysaccharides isolated from an edible mushroom Ningyotake, the fruiting body and the cultured mycelium of Polyporus confluens Mizuno, T.;Motoharu, A.;Reiko, S.;Ito, H.;Shizmra, K.;Sumiya, T.;Akira, M.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.26 Ingibitory effect of rice extract on the chemically induced mutagenesis Chun, H. S.;Kim, I. H.;Kim, Y. J.;Kim, K. H.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.28 In vitro antimutagenic activity of chitosan and its bio-antimutagenic characteristics Chun, H. S.;Chung, H. J.;Lee, J. M.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.30 Bio-antimutagenic effects of water extract from Rehmannia glutinosa Liboschitz in SOS chromotest Ahn, B. Y.;Lee, K. S.;Maeng, I. K.;Song, G. S.;Choi, D. S.